Question about Servers for Alpha

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Garfong_001 #1 Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:31 AM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
So I received the e-mail, followed instructions, but noticed that folder is saved as "Total_War_Arena_EU". I understand the servers are not up until tomorrow and I did log in and sign the NA NDA. This leads to my question. Will my folder being EU and I signing the NDA for NA cause issues for me tomorrow? Or is there one large server like the previous ALPHA?

First_Spear #2 Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:06 AM

Junior Sergeant

Good question you got me scared though so fingers crossed ehhhh!!!!!!!

Just form Testudo already and brace yourselves; this is gonna be a long match!

nui_vu #3 Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

Private

Should just be one large server since there was an NA and RU EULA displayed side by side.

Dogface2356 #4 Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator

View PostGarfong_001, on 16 December 2016 - 04:31 AM, said:

So I received the e-mail, followed instructions, but noticed that folder is saved as "Total_War_Arena_EU". I understand the servers are not up until tomorrow and I did log in and sign the NA NDA. This leads to my question. Will my folder being EU and I signing the NDA for NA cause issues for me tomorrow? Or is there one large server like the previous ALPHA?

You are good, but if any issues arise contact support and they can help you out.

CopperPride #5 Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:19 PM

Private

• Players

View PostDogface2356, on 16 December 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

You are good, but if any issues arise contact support and they can help you out.

1. Do the servers are up ??

2. Why it's impossible to login to https://forum.totalwararena.net ??

Arena Stats Project

Yes I know they'll say: "Thanks for your feedback! We`ll make sure it reaches the devs."

WG Staff - Please! don't paste it in every possible thread but simply DO IT.

Thank you in advance!

Ardez #6 Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:31 PM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

View PostCopperPride, on 16 December 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

1. Do the servers are up ??

2. Why it's impossible to login to https://forum.totalwararena.net ??

The servers are up.

That is a link for the EU forums. You need an EU account to login there. Your NA account will not work on the EU forums.

Edited by Ardez, 16 December 2016 - 09:31 PM.

CopperPride #7 Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:33 PM

Private

• Players

View PostArdez, on 16 December 2016 - 09:31 PM, said:

The servers are up.

That is a link for the EU forums. You need an EU account to login there. Your NA account will not work on the EU forums.

Got same logins on both forums (btw:wthwe need 3 different forums ??).

I cannot login to the game. Follow the instruction from mail but there is no NDA window after pressing the play button, Maybe someone has the same and can help ??

Arena Stats Project

Yes I know they'll say: "Thanks for your feedback! We`ll make sure it reaches the devs."

Thank you in advance!

Ardez #8 Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:37 PM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

There are 4 forums.

CIS

ASIA(might be China specific)

EU

NA

Best of luck. I hope you can get in soon. It doesn't look like you have redeemed your code on the website yet or you would have closed tester forum access. Make sure you do that!

CopperPride #9 Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:18 PM

Private

• Players

View PostArdez, on 16 December 2016 - 09:37 PM, said:

There are 4 forums.

CIS

ASIA(might be China specific)

EU

NA

Best of luck. I hope you can get in soon. It doesn't look like you have redeemed your code on the website yet or you would have closed tester forum access. Make sure you do that!

This is the HUGE fail from WG. I double check my invitation email. It appears that 3 link they gave are for 2 different regions.

1. Create account link goes to NA website

2. Redeem alpha access link goes to ASIA website

wth is going on here ??

I redeem my alpha key on my eu,wargaming.net account i use for WoT and WoWs. Since that time i cannot login to EU forums anymore.

Edited by CopperPride, 16 December 2016 - 10:19 PM.

Arena Stats Project

Thank you in advance!

Hijodeleon #10 Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:01 AM

Private

The server will work till sunday they say, but is not working rigth now. were i can find answers?

Ardez #11 Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:30 AM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

View PostHijodeleon, on 17 December 2016 - 11:01 PM, said:

The server will work till sunday they say, but is not working rigth now. were i can find answers?

It is Sunday already in Russia/EU. The end time was 00:00 UTC I believe. The servers stayed online an extra 2-3 hours anyways.

BurstError #12 Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:28 AM

Lance-corporal

i wish that People would have atleast to read the Forum until they can post something.

Hijodeleon #13 Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:42 PM

Private

Thanks Ardez. I am in central america and didnt know about Rusian time.

Why burstError, to not waist paper? or mabe u dont like to read much :D

BurstError #14 Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:03 PM

Lance-corporal

Well, somewhat, with the second wave of invites, the Quality of this Forum disappairs. Everyone is posting his single [edited]in places noone cares, important Information is lost and if you want to say something with a Little Content, you are actually supposed to read all this crap. And as every one postes the same stuff everywhere again because they are not reading anything existing, you are even supposed to read this crap over and over again.

If i want this, i spend my time on Facebook.

Hijodeleon #15 Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:54 AM

Private

Ok. I understand your point and I really apreciate your good explanation and your answer. Maybe you need to understand that not everybody is so perfect like you are and they also prefer to be here better than Facebook.

Sorry about my english i am doing my best and is important to me to comunícate with all you here.

This is the only reason of the forum. Dont you?

I will try to put more attention on my coments in future

Returning to the subject that matters to us: There is any information about another alfa test in american servers ? I need another invitation to participate or last invitation works on it?

Edited by Hijodeleon, 19 December 2016 - 06:59 AM.

BurstError #16 Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

Lance-corporal

From First to Second Test was the first invite still "enough". You just received an Invitation email without a new Code. I guess they will keep it that way.

there has not yet been another testing date announced, but if there is, it will be for both america and europe alike (They do not seperate regions ingame, if it´s up, both regions can Play).

The Region-split was just affecting the invitations, afaik.

If i hurt you, it wasn´t my oppinion. i may was a Little grumpy reading the same stuff three times, it was nothing against you personal just Overall for this Forum. It´s ok you ask questions and participate in this Forum, i just wish there was some structure (But that´s not you Job).

Hijodeleon #17 Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:37 PM

Private

Thanks for ur answer BurstError. No. I did not feel hurt i was not sure u was complaining about mine. Just dont want to do wrong coments and disturb anyone. 
 Any way i think i did make a mistake to selecting EU server now knowing that i could select de american one. Is just a matter of Lagg. I think there is a way to change it in the next test

Ardez #18 Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:43 PM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

View PostHijodeleon, on 19 December 2016 - 12:37 PM, said:

Thanks for ur answer BurstError. No. I did not feel hurt i was not sure u was complaining about mine. Just dont want to do wrong coments and disturb anyone. 
 Any way i think i did make a mistake to selecting EU server now knowing that i could select de american one. Is just a matter of Lagg. I think there is a way to change it in the next test

There are only EU servers right now. There is no option to play on other servers because there are no other servers.

Hijodeleon #19 Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:08 PM

Private

Oh!. thanks Ardez. I think did  not understand the post of burstError because my lack of english.

There is any information about  when they build another one?

Edited by Hijodeleon, 19 December 2016 - 11:10 PM.

Ardez #20 Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:01 AM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

View PostHijodeleon, on 19 December 2016 - 06:08 PM, said:

Oh!. thanks Ardez. I think did  not understand the post of burstError because my lack of english.

There is any information about  when they build another one?

We are unlikely to see NA/SA servers until they open up the playerbase a bit more. I am sure there will be an NA server test in the future, but it isn't something that is likely to happen with the current playerbase imo. That is speculation, but I am sure that they could easily get NA servers up with WG's contacts for WoT and WOWS servers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users