Welcome to the NA Forums CA

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ardez #1 Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players

While I hope this isn't just a one time thing, I am very glad to see CA at least dropping by. I know many people were concerned that we would just be ignored here in favor of the CIS and EU forums.

Welcome! Feel free to visit anytime. :) Sorry to bring attention to you so suddenly, but this is a big deal at this stage in the alpha where there is a lot of uncertainty and lack of information.

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!

CAElliott #2 Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:31 PM

Private

• Developers

Hi,

Firstly, I guess I should introduce myself. My names Elliott Lock and I'm Lead Battle Designer on Total War: Arena.

I'm happy to confirm I've always been an avid reader of the Total War: Arena forums. So do not fear, I will be reading both the CIS and EU forums whenever I can. However, because I want to spend as much time as possible listening, analysing and implementing (improving the game), I won't be able to reply/comment often. Therefore please don't interpret this (apparent silence) as me or anyone else at CA ignoring our community. We're always here, we're always listening and we're always reacting in what we believe is the best way possible.

I hope this help ease your concerns and I look forward to reading everyone's feedback.

Many Thanks,

Elliott Lock

Elliott Lock – Total War: Arena, Lead Battle Designer

Follow @elliottlock

Ardez #3 Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players

Thanks Elliot! I appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself and reassure us. Looking forward to any insights you can provide when you have time to do it.

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!

MikeSzat #4 Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players

View PostCAElliott, on 14 December 2016 - 03:31 PM, said:

Hi,

Firstly, I guess I should introduce myself. My names Elliott Lock and I'm Lead Battle Designer on Total War: Arena.

I'm happy to confirm I've always been an avid reader of the Total War: Arena forums. So do not fear, I will be reading both the CIS and EU forums whenever I can. However, because I want to spend as much time as possible listening, analysing and implementing (improving the game), I won't be able to reply/comment often. Therefore please don't interpret this (apparent silence) as me or anyone else at CA ignoring our community. We're always here, we're always listening and we're always reacting in what we believe is the best way possible.

I hope this help ease your concerns and I look forward to reading everyone's feedback.

Many Thanks,

Elliott Lock

Sorry one post in normal text does not count as an official CA member.  Going to need a fancy post with unique colors and you have to use super forum powers to prove CA membership.

Benjamin_8 #5 Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
Yeah like invites for the first five members who post here!!!! That would do!!!

Benjamin_8 #6 Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
Two slots left hurry up boys!!!!

Lizardguard #7 Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:37 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Nice to see CA people here :p

Even tho I´m actually european and probably swap back to their server and everything at some point i haven´t actually been in the eu forums myself yet and its the first CA post i´ve seen since the takedown of the game.

So.... Enjoy your stay Elliott, and write stuff as often as you can because communication with the community has never been a bad thing!

Dogface2356 #8 Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator

View PostCAElliott, on 14 December 2016 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hi,

Many Thanks,

Elliott Lock

Can confirm, this guy is the real deal

Lizardguard #9 Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:53 PM

Junior Sergeant

I love how he´s just a private tho :p

He should definitly listen to the commands i give him :D

Edit: Side note: Wouldn´t it be awesome to swap those "ranks" to something more... medival? Or are they hardcoded?

Edited by Lizardguard, 15 December 2016 - 06:55 PM.

ApolloBez #10 Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

Good stuff, thank you "Dogface", (Does Dogbert have a new name??) ok yeah, call me gullible.. lol
If you can't beat'em, join'em; (and wait for a better opportunity to strike).   

GeorgePatton #11 Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:01 AM

Private

• Players

So, what should we know about this game at this point?

Cheers!
Glenn

Bubba_Zanetti #12 Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:11 AM

Private

• Players

View PostGeorgePatton, on 06 January 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

So, what should we know about this game at this point?

Cheers!
Glenn

Right????  Will there be Clan Wars Soon™?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users