Jump to content


Home, Sweet Home.


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Pryver #41 Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:07 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10
  • Member since:
    11-26-2016
It's been a long time.

Edited by Pryver, 27 November 2016 - 01:07 AM.


HELL_SunTzu #42 Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:17 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 25
  • Member since:
    11-25-2016

View PostMrFreake, on 26 November 2016 - 06:54 PM, said:

Pretty sure there will NOT be a region lock in-game. I think they separated regions due to language barriers more than anything.

 

I don't think there's a language barrier because everyone in the EU forums seems to be communicating in English :D

Dogface2356 #43 Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:28 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Administrator
  • 28
  • Member since:
    10-25-2016
The forums at Wargaming are set-up differently than what was set-up before. The forums are the extent of the separation though as you will be able to play with your friends around the world. 

HELL_SunTzu #44 Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:41 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 25
  • Member since:
    11-25-2016

View PostDogface2356, on 26 November 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

The forums at Wargaming are set-up differently than what was set-up before. The forums are the extent of the separation though as you will be able to play with your friends around the world. 

 

That's very good news. Thanks!

Pryver #45 Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:41 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10
  • Member since:
    11-26-2016
Yeah that sounds good.

Pryver #46 Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:10 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10
  • Member since:
    11-26-2016
According to the old forums they are gonna stay online as long as twa is still in alpha.

Brogus7 #47 Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:30 AM

    Private

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 4
  • Member since:
    11-25-2016

View PostRag_N_Bone_Man, on 27 November 2016 - 12:17 AM, said:

 

Thanks man I understand but sadly I am in the EU so need an EU account, How do I change that?

 

RNBM


Answer i got from support:


"At this very moment, we have no way to transfer your access from NA to EU, however please do not worry - for now please just keep using your NA account, you will be able to access the same test server as others from EU. Hopefully, at the later phases of tests, we will be able to address this matter.

If after installing the game you have accepted NDA for EU server, you will not be able to connect to our test servers, as they will be checking your EU account for activation key (which is not there). To correct this, please follow those steps:

  1. Go to your Desktop and press the Windows key and "R" at the same time.
  2. Please enter "%appdata%" in the window that pops up, without the quotation marks and press enter.
  3. Go to the "The Creative Assembly" folder and delete its content (it will some config files of the game, including NDA acceptance confirmation)

Please launch the game again - this will make it ask you to accept NDA again, this time please mark NA server. When you connect again, this will generate an error again, however this time it should be "Service Unavailable", which is caused by the fact that test did not begin yet."



Dogface2356 #48 Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:14 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Administrator
  • 28
  • Member since:
    10-25-2016

View PostBrogus7, on 27 November 2016 - 06:30 AM, said:


Answer i got from support:


"At this very moment, we have no way to transfer your access from NA to EU, however please do not worry - for now please just keep using your NA account, you will be able to access the same test server as others from EU. Hopefully, at the later phases of tests, we will be able to address this matter.

If after installing the game you have accepted NDA for EU server, you will not be able to connect to our test servers, as they will be checking your EU account for activation key (which is not there). To correct this, please follow those steps:

  1. Go to your Desktop and press the Windows key and "R" at the same time.
  2. Please enter "%appdata%" in the window that pops up, without the quotation marks and press enter.
  3. Go to the "The Creative Assembly" folder and delete its content (it will some config files of the game, including NDA acceptance confirmation)

Please launch the game again - this will make it ask you to accept NDA again, this time please mark NA server. When you connect again, this will generate an error again, however this time it should be "Service Unavailable", which is caused by the fact that test did not begin yet."

 

Hey Brogus 7 I am going to go ahead and pin this to another post. Thanks for posting this. 



Thrishmal #49 Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:31 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostDogface2356, on 27 November 2016 - 01:28 AM, said:

The forums at Wargaming are set-up differently than what was set-up before. The forums are the extent of the separation though as you will be able to play with your friends around the world. 

 

Very cool, looking forward to that. Any idea where the game servers will be hosted at the moment or is that up in the air?

Dogface2356 #50 Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Administrator
  • 28
  • Member since:
    10-25-2016

View PostThrishmal, on 27 November 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

 

Very cool, looking forward to that. Any idea where the game servers will be hosted at the moment or is that up in the air?

 

Let me just say that we are looking for smooth pings for everyone. And that is why we run technical test like this to sort out what might be needed in the future. 



Dunkaan #51 Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:34 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    11-28-2016

Hello, is the test finished ?

I have followed the previous messages and corrected my installation (I am in EU), but now I get another error message from the server :

 

Login failed

Apparently, you have closed the game client. Launch the game client and try again.

 

Could you please tell me if I missed the fest ?

Thank you



BurstError #52 Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:56 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 36
  • Member since:
    11-26-2016
yes, the test day was yesterday, November 27. , Sunday

Thrishmal #53 Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostDogface2356, on 27 November 2016 - 07:40 PM, said:

 

Let me just say that we are looking for smooth pings for everyone. And that is why we run technical test like this to sort out what might be needed in the future. 

 

I appreciate the answer.

 

I know having the communities merged is important to me because I play mostly in the mornings US time, so having EU people to queue against is a great boon to myself.

 

Once again, thank you guys for the new round of communication and whatnot. Those of us who have been following the game for a while were a little worried with how much we had been left in the dark, but I guess we now know what that was, with the whole Wargaming deal thing. :inlove:



Lizardguard #54 Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:29 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 117
  • Member since:
    11-28-2016

So, does this mean if i´m from the EU and i landed here i´m in the wrong forum? :o

 

Anyway, hello NA people :D Guess you had as much fun as we had back in the old beta ;)



Ardez #55 Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:38 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 246
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

View PostLizardguard, on 28 November 2016 - 01:29 PM, said:

So, does this mean if i´m from the EU and i landed here i´m in the wrong forum? :o

 

Anyway, hello NA people :D Guess you had as much fun as we had back in the old beta ;)

 

You are looking for forum.totalwararena.net :)

 

Your code has been redeemed for NA. If you want to switch it to EU, then you will need to submit a ticket.


Edited by Ardez, 28 November 2016 - 06:38 PM.

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!


Lizardguard #56 Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:46 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 117
  • Member since:
    11-28-2016
Hmm, from what i read in here, it´s a lot of trouble or not possible to switch to eu yet. Guess I´ll play a few rounds with you guys before getting back to eu :p

Ardez #57 Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:48 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 246
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

View PostLizardguard, on 28 November 2016 - 01:46 PM, said:

Hmm, from what i read in here, it´s a lot of trouble or not possible to switch to eu yet. Guess I´ll play a few rounds with you guys before getting back to eu :p

 

Supposedly matchmaking is global, so you will still be playing with the same people either way.

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!


Lizardguard #58 Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:00 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 117
  • Member since:
    11-28-2016

Well, fair enough. Even less in a hurry to get the account fixed then.

 

Not that it matters much anyway. Are there any news/speculations/hints about when the next "test" gonna start? Don´t wanna miss it this time.



Ardez #59 Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:01 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 246
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

View PostLizardguard, on 28 November 2016 - 02:00 PM, said:

Well, fair enough. Even less in a hurry to get the account fixed then.

 

Not that it matters much anyway. Are there any news/speculations/hints about when the next "test" gonna start? Don´t wanna miss it this time.

 

Not even a rumor. I watch everywhere......

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!


Benjamin_8 #60 Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 84
  • Member since:
    11-24-2016

Well, just keep us posted with STATUS updates ArDeZ.






6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users