Pikes are meant to be the premiere defensive unit right?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

MikeLapTrap #41 Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:48 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

View PostAncient_Exile, on 21 February 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

Except U obviously.............That's fine everyone still has all the memories at the numerous times you were forum slapped all around like a chump so they made y'all Praetorians (to give ya your own little posting potty) cause ya couldn't swing it in the real forum where ya had actual OPPOSITION...........But hey no one dare to oppose ya on the Discord so enjoy it............XD so lame

Almost forgot Blood Drinker IV...http://forum.totalwararena.com/index.php?/topic/3164-blood-drinker-iv1000000-kills/

What forum? I'm a Praetorian?

traumadisaster #42 Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:14 PM

Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

View PostNooberto, on 22 February 2018 - 12:43 AM, said:

You must consider yourself extremely clever to point out a name that I chose for myself. If you doubt my gaming ability, please feel free to find me on the battlefields in Arena. Also, I literally just said to you that I was able to hang with people who use hotkeys because I was in a top world guild but I guess that went over your head.

See you in-game Passive Aggressive Memer.

I just seen this movie recently, i hate I missed it for so long,  the acting doesnt hold up for current times but back then it would have been great.  I remember this guy, probably the best acting job in the movie.

Ancient_Exile #43 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:52 AM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View Posttraumadisaster, on 22 February 2018 - 01:14 PM, said:

I just seen this movie recently, i hate I missed it for so long,  the acting doesnt hold up for current times but back then it would have been great.  I remember this guy, probably the best acting job in the movie.

LoL, yup he is normally a good actor..............TROY.....*__*

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

2 user(s) are reading this topic