Are there horse archers?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Alexz0rz #1 Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:08 AM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

I asked this question a while ago. I played like the very first time this game was available, and I got up to my tier 10 horse archers, which took me a long time. Then that beta/alpha (don't know the difference) stopped, and once it came back, all my progress had been taken away, even though they said we'd keep everything. So I played one game and haven't played ever since, especially since there was no horse archers to work for. 

So I have read all the emails they've sent since then, and I want to make sure I get the "Closed Beta Immortals Reward, so I'm actually downloading the game to do that.

However, my question is... have horse archers been added to the game? Also, how do you get the reward? Thanks!

SwiftFishy #2 Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:44 AM

Lance-corporal

No they haven't been added. People cry to hard about archers and cavs, so to combine them would be awful!

To get the rewards, you have to WIN matches before the closed beta ends

Alexz0rz #3 Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:17 AM

Private

So horse archers are never going to be added? I guess I should stop downloading then. I don't want to play to win games when there is nothing I look forward toward getting. 

mkloby #4 Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

View PostAlexz0rz, on 18 February 2018 - 05:17 AM, said:

So horse archers are never going to be added? I guess I should stop downloading then. I don't want to play to win games when there is nothing I look forward toward getting. 

I believe the Carthaginian cav is going to have javs, so maybe that will meet your "requirement" to download the game.

OtterWolf #5 Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:58 PM

Lance-corporal

View PostAlexz0rz, on 18 February 2018 - 12:17 AM, said:

Alex, there is tons of cool stuff that is already worth the download... And Wargaming has a track record of continually developing games with new content...

I've read that Japanese Samurai will be added at some point... can't believe they wouldn't add horse archers to that faction, it's a national activity in japan even today.

Gray Wolf Gaming Recruitment Officer      http://graywolfgamers.enjin.com/

___World of Warships OBT | World of Warplanes | Total War: Arena CBT____

exdeath730 #6 Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:59 PM

Private

Let's hope that they add a Persian faction in the future, probably them we can have parthian style horse archers in the higher tiers. I really want to relive my days in Europa Barbarorum with horse archers and cataphracts.

bentalton #7 Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:20 PM

Junior Sergeant

if they add horse archers they will then have to limit archer ammo in general otherwise horse archers would be so op no matter what they do

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users