Base cap

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

juliuspfpf #1 Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:39 PM

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
Good day, I'm 100% sure this subject was mention at one point or another. Cap is too quick and people complaining that people don't fight anymore. I somewhat agree with that but a win is a win and it will keep happening unless something is done to make it less attractive.

Here is my suggestion.

Have the base capture a -100 or 200% capture speed until the last 3 minutes of the game where base would be considered weak and has no penalty.

That way early capping would be a thing of the past since you would need 3-4 players to do an early cap leaving only 6-7 players to face 10. 

traumadisaster #2 Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:21 PM

I tend to like a good fight rather than a fairly cheap base rush, but how many times does it take of quick caps before one to sit on the base and stake/wall it off?  I've done that many times and half the time it doesn't matter one side wins handily as if I wasn't there.  So I don't know maybe 3 guys need to stay home?

I'm not sure I like a guessing game either where each side base rushes a certain avenue and maybe you get lucky to meet.

I like Julius's idea.

Xeir_1 #3 Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

• Players
Usual question: Why no one noticed that some spots on maps are not secured, why no one noticed that your team had lack of cavalary and at last why no one noticed that there lack of enemy.

Edited by Xeir_1, 15 February 2018 - 02:35 PM.

Robert_Oakridge #4 Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

No base cap first 5 minutes and slow down capture speed by at least 50%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users