Unit tree UI too short?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Flying_Bacon_Monster #1 Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

So at first, I could have sworn that I had purchased a pack that gave me premium units, but they were not in the tree (spear brothers). But then when I got to tier 4 with my general, I saw them in my unit roster. I think what happened was that maybe because I have the blood sworn unit as the tier 4 premium in the tree, it automatically bumped the spear brothers unit out of view, indicating that the UI might be too "short".

traumadisaster #2 Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:28 PM

Sergeant

View PostFlying_Bacon_Monster, on 11 February 2018 - 10:18 AM, said:

So at first, I could have sworn that I had purchased a pack that gave me premium units, but they were not in the tree (spear brothers). But then when I got to tier 4 with my general, I saw them in my unit roster. I think what happened was that maybe because I have the blood sworn unit as the tier 4 premium in the tree, it automatically bumped the spear brothers unit out of view, indicating that the UI might be too "short".

I think you can adjust your win10 interface size and that effects the UI in game.  I too had some hidden things and I didnt realize I needed to scroll  

erickswong #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

Private

The exclusive premium units, ones that you can only get from paying money, do not appear in army tree.

Torgrimmer #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:28 AM

Lance-corporal

Guys this is bug report, not suggestions, plz make a new post or have a MOD, move this to suggestion section.

traumadisaster #5 Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:16 PM

Sergeant

View PostTorgrimmer, on 14 February 2018 - 07:28 AM, said:

Guys this is bug report, not suggestions, plz make a new post or have a MOD, move this to suggestion section.

Maybe he just needs to scroll down.

2 user(s) are reading this topic