Few Q's Before Release

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Finality #1 Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:30 AM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

The ultimate pack that people purchased and spent their gold, will we get refunds on the purchases we made (because I spent on free exp to test further units, which otherwise I would not have), along with a few premium units.

Also, what will happen to the War Dogs pack after release, will it still be available? Is the -20% discount the only advantage on purchasing it now?

Other than that, hope the release goes smooth, as I really enjoy this game.

dance210 #2 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View PostFinality, on 08 February 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

The ultimate pack that people purchased and spent their gold, will we get refunds on the purchases we made (because I spent on free exp to test further units, which otherwise I would not have), along with a few premium units.

Also, what will happen to the War Dogs pack after release, will it still be available? Is the -20% discount the only advantage on purchasing it now?

Other than that, hope the release goes smooth, as I really enjoy this game.

Hi Finality,

After the wipe, you will receive the original contents of the Ultimate Bundle. So if you used some gold to convert Free XP, you will get the gold not the Free XP.

I am unsure if the War Dogs will remain in the Premium shop after Feb. 26. I will ask for more clarification.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users