Better unit identifiers

UI

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bagumondigi #1 Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:16 AM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Dear developers,

1/ I think it would be better if I could see a number of unit front of the health bar to make if easier to press the correct key, please see attached image for my ideal. 

2/ with spear or pike unit it would be useful if the unit show it pike status to both me and my allied, my allied usally don't notice  I'm ativating pike and rush to them make me penalty alot

3/ keys assigned for unit's ability should be able to seperate for each unit type. Example: I want my pike ability raise shield is R and phalanx is T and acher focus is R and rapid shoot is T. Current ly I'm unable to do that, the control option change for whole game not for each unit type.

Thank in advance

Attached Files

• Attached File   2018-02-07_T12-45-49_screenshot_1.jpg   164.17K

MikeLapTrap #2 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:54 AM

Senior Sergeant

View Postbagumondigi, on 06 February 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

Dear developers,

1/ I think it would be better if I could see a number of unit front of the health bar to make if easier to press the correct key, please see attached image for my ideal. 

2/ with spear or pike unit it would be useful if the unit show it pike status to both me and my allied, my allied usally don't notice  I'm ativating pike and rush to them make me penalty alot

3/ keys assigned for unit's ability should be able to seperate for each unit type. Example: I want my pike ability raise shield is R and phalanx is T and acher focus is R and rapid shoot is T. Current ly I'm unable to do that, the control option change for whole game not for each unit type.

Thank in advance

They did mention something about possibly making unit abilities customizable in the sense that you may have a few from a pool to select. In which case that might resolve the placement issue of unit abilities.

I too love the idea of seeing an indication for phalanx on or off or just small buff icons in general above enemies. sometimes I don't see the enemy use vengeance on 2 out of 3 of his units, meaning he is holding one in reserve. I wont actually see this unless I manually select each enemy to see their buffs in the corner of my screen. or see how many of my allies are in range of my Caesar buffs since its an aura that can be walked in and out of.

gistankz #3 Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

View Postbagumondigi, on 07 February 2018 - 01:16 AM, said:

Dear developers,

I've made a couple threads about this.  Seems really easy to do and will help speed the game up if able to always hit a number key to select units.  I do it most of the time, but sometimes I lose track.  It's funny they put the number in the tiles at the bottom which is unnecessary, but not on the unit identifier. 

Also tagged with UI

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users