Germanicus Silenced After Charging With Unit Ability Activated

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Praetor_Maximus #1 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
My unit becomes silenced for the rest of the match if I charge with a unit ability activated at the same time. I don't know if it happens 100% of the time but it happens enough where I notice it almost every single match. Let's say I have T9 Roman Heavies and click Formed Combat, accidentally leave it on and attempt to charge with it activated, this will in turn silence that particular unit from using all Commander and Unit Abilities for the remainder of the match. Another player listed a similar bug with a different commander so I'm assuming this is a larger issue in the game and not just something effecting Germanicus. Anyway I've run into this problem in virtually every single match I've played since 2.4 updated. 

DETrooper #2 Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:53 PM

Sergeant

• Praetorian

Yeah I've been having this happen to me a lot when I play Germanicus. To my knowledge there's no way to fix it when it does occur.

Edited by DETrooper, 06 February 2018 - 08:34 PM.

DETrooper #3 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:18 PM

Sergeant

• Praetorian
So I've since done some investigating, and this bug goes much deeper than I would've thought. The problem also affects Scipio and Miltiades. Basically, when you're in a formation and you charge and that formation cancels before the charge ends, whether it be automatic or you manually turning off your formation, your charge will never end. This includes marching column and charging column which both end automatically when in combat, as well as break ranks if you turn it off manually while the charge effect is still on. Even if you just charge at nothing and then turn off your formation, it will occur, so you don't even need to be in combat for it to happen. However, none of this seems to be the case for formed combat, which will automatically terminate your charge if you turn it off while charging, so that's some good news.

UncleThrash #4 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

I got this bug too by the Tier 9 Roman infantry.

maybe Charge Column has bug.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users