Update 2.4 is live! Known Issues

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dance210 #1 Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:14 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Commanders,

During the deployment of the 2.4 update, we discovered an issue where the game lobby may be greyed out for approximately ten seconds before loading. Please do not close the client during this time, as the lobby will load after a short time.

The dev team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a hotfix. Please be sure to check back regularly for updates on the status of a fix.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

See you on the battlefield

dance210 #2 Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

A quick update on the above:

We are aware of two issues following the implementation of update 2.4: some of you may see their units as missing when hitting the units tab in your squad panel, and that your commander statistics may be displayed as doubled.

We are currently working to address these issues and deploy a hotfix as soon as possible.

Our apologies, and thank you for your patience. 

DETrooper #3 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:14 PM

Sergeant

• Praetorian

View Postdance210, on 02 February 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

A quick update on the above:

We are aware of two issues following the implementation of update 2.4: some of you may see their units as missing when hitting the units tab in your squad panel, and that your commander statistics may be displayed as doubled.

We are currently working to address these issues and deploy a hotfix as soon as possible.

Our apologies, and thank you for your patience. 

The units missing issue is, in my experience and from what I've heard, a one time thing that is resolved by restarting your game. Also, the doubled commander statistics is something that's been happening for a few patches now, not just 2.4. I'm glad a hotfix is being prepped to fix this though.

bentalton #4 Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

i cant even launch the game i keep getting an error message ever since 2.4 update

bentalton #5 Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

error i get is during wargaming launcher and it is error 0xf000. any1 know what that error means i tried google but couldnt find anything

IRONAXETX #6 Posted 05 February 2018 - 04:54 AM

Private

When in a squad you can't do PvP it just puts you in a AI match

Scarf1 #7 Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:24 PM

Private

I'm having trouble downloading the game from the servers. "The server was unable to process the request. Please retry in.. etc" Any guidence on this? (NA resident)

3 user(s) are reading this topic