Best times to play

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RG_MeriamWoS #1 Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Hello all.

I just started playing the game last weekend.   Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the the tier 1-3 range would launch the game within a 2-5 min wait time.   Since Sunday Night I have not been able to get a match to start.  For either player v AI or player v Human.   Is the population for low tier that bad?   I asked in general chat and the higher tier 5-7 was reported as a 2-3 minute wait time.

When is the best time to play?

Thanks

RG_Meriam

OtterWolf #2 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:03 PM

Lance-corporal

Most folks are grinding the higher tiers to get the immortal rewards when the Open Beta starts.

In general, I am seeing 1-2 min waits in the 3pm to 6pm EST time slot, which probably equates to evening in Europe.

Wait get longer as it get later.  By 11pm EST, I usually wait 4-5 mins for tier 4, 5, 6, and playing a T3 AI battle just isn't going to happen.

Gray Wolf Gaming Recruitment Officer      http://graywolfgamers.enjin.com/

___World of Warships OBT | World of Warplanes | Total War: Arena CBT____

RG_MeriamWoS #3 Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:13 PM

Private

View PostOtterWolf, on 30 January 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

Most folks are grinding the higher tiers to get the immortal rewards when the Open Beta starts.

In general, I am seeing 1-2 min waits in the 3pm to 6pm EST time slot, which probably equates to evening in Europe.

Wait get longer as it get later.  By 11pm EST, I usually wait 4-5 mins for tier 4, 5, 6, and playing a T3 AI battle just isn't going to happen.

Thanks for the reply.

I understand the higher tiers to get the rewards.   Just have to get on earlier I guess until I can get in the higher tiers as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic