Blood Drinker IV.......1,000,000 kills

Glorious Achievements......

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

sicariau #41 Posted 04 February 2018 - 01:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
why am i here? i thought that would be obvious, i honestly cant help myself. i mean after the smugness of the original post to see the 15 post from you all over the forums since the update absolutly losing your [edited]over minor stat changes, i, yea, i had to. and lets be honest besides the turn speed they were all really minor things. in fact the only mechanical change they made buffed who? you guessed it greek cav. the devs are going out of their way to not over do it. its funny you would say im crying, i have a big smile on my face everytime im in here why should i stop. and to your invite to play in game im kind of waiting on actual mechanic changes they talked about in the q&a. the devs are already aware of the issues with barbs so im being patient, its probably a pretty small dev team.
Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.Click. i really wish there was a pause button -AE

sicariau #42 Posted 04 February 2018 - 01:52 PM

Lance-corporal

ive been playing dragon age origin, they were selling it for 6$ on steam i figured why not. youd like it, it has a pause button.

Ancient_Exile #43 Posted 04 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield
Don't be jealous cause you can't click the way I do...............Yes drama barb the invite still stands...........

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

sicariau #44 Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:52 PM

Lance-corporal

no i really am done for a while ive tested what i wanted i guess, and im having fun with dragon age. havent played an rpg in ages and jokes aside id be fked with out pause

Equinox187 #45 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:50 PM

Lance-corporal

View Posttraumadisaster, on 28 January 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

It is a unique broken game mechanic, don't deny and be like that.........XD 

Posted in this thread 7 times how this game is broken. 7 times! Instead of just congratulating him, you have remarks like this one. Informing or Complaining?

traumadisaster #46 Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:11 PM

Sergeant

View PostEquinox187, on 06 February 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

Posted in this thread 7 times how this game is broken. 7 times! Instead of just congratulating him, you have remarks like this one. Informing or Complaining?

Please take you grandkids to the park instead of monitoring me like the CIA.  Maybe count others posts in every pike thread as well if you want to be helpful. 

Letum_Cruento #47 Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:14 PM

Junior Sergeant

View PostAncient_Exile, on 28 January 2018 - 11:13 PM, said:

I just wanna say thanks to everyone that allowed me to pike them during the closed beta because without YOUR support and participation I wouldn't of been able to obtain the Blood Drinker IV achievement so soon......No worries I will shortly place the link to the celebratory video for my glorious achievement........I came, I saw, and then I piked the crap out of you all..............*__* 1,000,000 kills woooooooooo.......

Congrats old friend.  If anyone was going to do it, it was you.

Ancient_Exile #48 Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:24 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View PostLetum_Cruento, on 15 February 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

Congrats old friend.  If anyone was going to do it, it was you.

LoL, THX Letum besides you've killed me prolly more than anyone else (hopefully you saw the humor in the post)..........See you in "Open Season" good-sir........

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users