Blood Drinker IV.......1,000,000 kills

Glorious Achievements......

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Ancient_Exile #1 Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:13 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

I just wanna say thanks to everyone that allowed me to pike them during the closed beta because without YOUR support and participation I wouldn't of been able to obtain the Blood Drinker IV achievement so soon......No worries I will shortly place the link to the celebratory video for my glorious achievement........I came, I saw, and then I piked the crap out of you all..............*__* 1,000,000 kills woooooooooo.......

Edited by Ancient_Exile, 29 January 2018 - 02:00 AM.

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

sicariau #2 Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
please move this trash out of feedback
Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.Click. i really wish there was a pause button -AE

Ancient_Exile #3 Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:01 AM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View Postsicariau, on 28 January 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

Man its a unique achievement man so don't be like that XD..........

traumadisaster #4 Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:05 AM

Sergeant

View PostAncient_Exile, on 29 January 2018 - 02:01 AM, said:

Man its a unique achievement man so don't be like that XD..........

It is a unique broken game mechanic, don't deny and be like that.........XD 

Now that has nothing to do with the masterful skill you have of micromanaging, that is bad [edited]! azs

NOX_N0Values #5 Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:10 AM

Lance-corporal

First to achieve 1m total kills? Anyone else got the achievement? 

traumadisaster #6 Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:17 AM

Sergeant

I want the 3 sides flanked surrounded, yet pikes still back through t10 heavy armour  video.  But 2.4 comes for this broken gdmfbs

Lastsparten #7 Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:31 AM

Lance-corporal

pikes are prob the lease of the greek units i have played. yet are the highest kills in a match compared to all other units i play. you seriously gloating about ur exploit game play? pathetic 

Nooberto #8 Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Praetorian

View PostLastsparten, on 28 January 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

pikes are prob the lease of the greek units i have played. yet are the highest kills in a match compared to all other units i play. you seriously gloating about ur exploit game play? pathetic 

It's not an "exploit" game play, it is just an easy unit to micromanage because 80% of the units in the game are melee based and most players are too goofy to use tactics and to out maneuver them.

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

traumadisaster #9 Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

Sergeant

View PostNooberto, on 29 January 2018 - 06:52 AM, said:

It's not an "exploit" game play, it is just an easy unit to micromanage because 80% of the units in the game are melee based and most players are too goofy to use tactics and to out maneuver them.

See my post above then

DalRiada #10 Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:06 PM

Lance-corporal

Congrats

Equinox187 #11 Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:18 PM

Lance-corporal

View Postsicariau, on 28 January 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

Tried to move the trash, but your post is still here....

dance210 #12 Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

Play nice kids. If you have nothing nice to say, please say nothing at all - especially not insulting other players.

Kudos to Ancient_Exile on your accomplishment!

This isn't really feedback, so I will move it to General Discussion, so everyone can enjoy what you've done :)

sicariau #13 Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:52 AM

Lance-corporal

View PostEquinox187, on 29 January 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

Tried to move the trash, but your post is still here....

Image result for oooooo meme cept yea was moved

Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.Click. i really wish there was a pause button -AE

Arkkinite #14 Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:22 AM

Junior Sergeant

Congratz Ancient!

Saw your msg earlier. You're now officially our home brew mass murderer XD

See you on the field

Ancient_Exile #15 Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View PostArkkinite, on 30 January 2018 - 12:22 AM, said:

Congratz Ancient!

Saw your msg earlier. You're now officially our home brew mass murderer XD

See you on the field

Thx man.......*__*

Rowdyman_ #16 Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:22 PM

Lance-corporal

Gratz Bro awesome job on video love it , especially the parts, showing you getting crushed :)  , I am positive I'm at least 1000  of your kills , You are the pike master for sure , watching you run pikes is a beautiful thing . keep up the good work bro :hiding:

P.S.  developers do not nerf pike more, most of us can not play pikes that great , its not the unit ,its the player that needs nerfed :)  

nerf Ancient not pikes . 

traumadisaster #17 Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:32 PM

Sergeant

View PostRowdyman_, on 30 January 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

Gratz Bro awesome job on video love it , especially the parts, showing you getting crushed :)  , I am positive I'm at least 1000  of your kills , You are the pike master for sure , watching you run pikes is a beautiful thing . keep up the good work bro :hiding:

P.S.  developers do not nerf pike more, most of us can not play pikes that great , its not the unit ,its the player that needs nerfed :)  

nerf Ancient not pikes . 

It's already been fixed in 2.4, the devs know more than anyone phalanx mobility is effed up.

Rowdyman_ #18 Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:13 PM

Lance-corporal

they will rebuff pikes when no one plays them :confused:

Robert_Oakridge #19 Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:32 AM

Junior Sergeant

Ppl will still play them, but they will have to play them as the devs intended, defensively.  Not running down units and slamming phalanx down on their head then spinning or "repositioning" to crush flanking units as well.  Unsupported pikes should get crushed in the open and hopefully soon they will.  Only thing that really needs fixing is have only the tip of the pike do damage. Tired of charging into the rear of pikes only to still lose all my men when they turn.  If you get in close on them you should be immune to phalanx bonus. Their ability to do massive damage frontally needs to be offset by doing almost zero damage if flanked. This will make players use their pikes together to envelop and defend flanks, not run them out one at a time.  

Miltiades will still be efficient at slowing units that are flanking 

Cynane will still have rapid advance although I'd love to see minimum CD raised to 40 instead of the 20 on 10 off.  Rapid advance would be used to advance or fall back to a better position, not to run down infantry and slam light sabers down. 

And Leo will still be Leo

Ancient_Exile #20 Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:57 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View PostRobert_Oakridge, on 31 January 2018 - 09:32 PM, said:

Ppl will still play them, but they will have to play them as the devs intended, defensively.  Not running down units and slamming phalanx down on their head then spinning or "repositioning" to crush flanking units as well.  Unsupported pikes should get crushed in the open and hopefully soon they will.  Only thing that really needs fixing is have only the tip of the pike do damage. Tired of charging into the rear of pikes only to still lose all my men when they turn.  If you get in close on them you should be immune to phalanx bonus. Their ability to do massive damage frontally needs to be offset by doing almost zero damage if flanked. This will make players use their pikes together to envelop and defend flanks, not run them out one at a time. 

Miltiades will still be efficient at slowing units that are flanking

Cynane will still have rapid advance although I'd love to see minimum CD raised to 40 instead of the 20 on 10 off.  Rapid advance would be used to advance or fall back to a better position, not to run down infantry and slam light sabers down.

And Leo will still be Leo

LoL, if we're gonna go to those EXTREMES on a pike nerf crusade then shouldn't only ONE-FIFTH of a barrage ( or just 2 or 3 regular volleys) from an archer unit completely annihilate any falx unit??? XD ROFL and a dippity doo daaa day=your wanting pikes to be so broke XD.........That's not your desire for balanced play that's your desire to have a unit you utterly hate to be made obsolete...........There is a fine line between balanced and broke........Just go play and enjoy your Falx buff

10 user(s) are reading this topic