Premium bundles not in game.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Metrix #1 Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:07 AM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
I have looked at the FAQ page and checked out forums but can't find anything so if someone asked this before sorry for repeat but I bought the Barbarians bundle and got my commander up to tier 4 but my premium troops from the bundle aren't showing up in game. Are they released yet or are they only going to be available in the game later. I don't even see them on the unit selection tab at all.

Metrix #2 Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:20 AM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

View PostMetrix, on 28 January 2018 - 04:07 AM, said:

I have looked at the FAQ page and checked out forums but can't find anything so if someone asked this before sorry for repeat but I bought the Barbarians bundle and got my commander up to tier 4 but my premium troops from the bundle aren't showing up in game. Are they released yet or are they only going to be available in the game later. I don't even see them on the unit selection tab at all.

All right never mind I found them I had to restart the game plus was looking in wrong spot. Sorry, I found them on the units tab but thought they were the units that are on the tech tree didn't notice they had premium on them they look exactly like regular units till you click on them and open up there stats and equipment tab on the right side of the screen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users