Exploit with Roman Cav.......

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Letum_Cruento #1 Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:18 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

I'm going through my replays, but got into skirmish as Sulla (using T8 Italian)  with some T9 Praetorian Cav.  Being Italian Noble Cav myself, I was pretty sure I was going to lose.  I was very surprised when I got routed and destroyed in 20-30 seconds.  Curious, I clicked on the Praetorian Cav and his Offensive stat was somewhere between 1400-1450.  I'll have to go through my replays, but will get this to you ASAP.  We don't need this.

I attempted everything I could to get Germanic us offensive skill to not blank out, using different combos of units, but couldn't replicate it.  I'll do my best to find the replay as soon as I can.  I finally decided that it would be best to alert you guys so you might investigate.

DETrooper #2 Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:47 AM

Sergeant

• Praetorian
Did he have any Caesar buffs or Rebellion? Please upload the replay when you can so we can see what went on there.

legolion17 #3 Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:06 PM

Private

• Players
Ok I am an avid world of tanks player and for some reason i can post on this site.So can you guys tell me is this game sorta like world of tanks?

DETrooper #4 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:37 PM

Sergeant

• Praetorian

View Postlegolion17, on 26 January 2018 - 09:06 AM, said:

Ok I am an avid world of tanks player and for some reason i can post on this site.So can you guys tell me is this game sorta like world of tanks?

In the way that progression works yeah, but the similarities end there. Think of it as some odd blend of Freemium, Total War, and MOBAs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users