Faction campaign reward missing?

Faction campaign

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

KuraiLelouch #1 Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:35 PM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

https://content.wgcd...twa/fcamp/eu/1/

From my understanding (https://totalwararen...nour-win-glory/)

we get token as long as we play 30+ games during the week (before event ended) and our name get listed there (T5+)?

I probably wouldnt buy t8 wardogs but i might when OBT comes But

Im pretty sure played over 30 battles of T5+ (roman infantry alone) before event ended i know this because i bought this new account to play on NA since the start of the event week (closed alpha tester on AS - KhunAA) and on my profile in game i had way over 30 battles played (number of battle played * % battle fought) + i have T7 units right now its pretty safe to say i had 30 battles of T5 played before week ended 

In short - 1) I started during the event week with fresh account 2) played over 30 battles of T5 3) did not see my name on the list 

side note - I dont afk even if i did (eg couldnt connect in) i had more than 30 battles played

Any suggestions? sorry if i missed anything important from the website 

thx

Edited by KuraiLelouch, 25 January 2018 - 04:51 PM.

dance210 #2 Posted 25 January 2018 - 05:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View PostKuraiLelouch, on 25 January 2018 - 08:35 AM, said:

https://content.wgcd...twa/fcamp/eu/1/

From my understanding (https://totalwararen...nour-win-glory/)

we get token as long as we play 30+ games during the week (before event ended) and our name get listed there (T5+)?

I probably wouldnt buy t8 wardogs but i might when OBT comes But

Im pretty sure played over 30 battles of T5+ (roman infantry alone) before event ended i know this because i bought this new account to play on NA since the start of the event week (closed alpha tester on AS - KhunAA) and on my profile in game i had way over 30 battles played (number of battle played * % battle fought) + i have T7 units right now its pretty safe to say i had 30 battles of T5 played before week ended 

In short - 1) I started during the event week with fresh account 2) played over 30 battles of T5 3) did not see my name on the list 

side note - I dont afk even if i did (eg couldnt connect in) i had more than 30 battles played

Any suggestions? sorry if i missed anything important from the website 

thx

Hi KuraiLelouch,

The link you gave ended with "/eu/1/" which leads to the battles played for EU players only. I am assuming, as you are on the NA forums, that you registered with the NA region. If so, you will want to check out the list with NA players. I believe that you are indeed on that list, showing more than 30 battles played.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Tirithian #3 Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:12 AM

Private

Hello Dance210,

I played over 100 games with my Roman Commanders and I am not on the list. Is there a way to find out why I am not being credited for those games?

Thanks,

Tirithian.

DETrooper #4 Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:55 AM

Sergeant

• Praetorian

There's some odd stuff going on here. My friend Wildbill played like 85% of his battles with me in a party on NA, yet he is absent from the NA list and is apparently on the EU one.

He does have an EU account but I don't believe he played it at all during that week.

HELL_SunTzu #5 Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:05 AM

Sergeant

Very weird. I played way more matches on my NA account than my EU account, yet I had 155 battles played on my EU. I didn't even get placed in the NA. Something is wrong with the results

legolion17 #6 Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:37 AM

Private

• Players
hi guys

dance210 #7 Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:39 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View PostTirithian, on 25 January 2018 - 05:12 PM, said:

Hello Dance210,

I played over 100 games with my Roman Commanders and I am not on the list. Is there a way to find out why I am not being credited for those games?

Thanks,

Tirithian.

View PostDETrooper, on 25 January 2018 - 05:55 PM, said:

There's some odd stuff going on here. My friend Wildbill played like 85% of his battles with me in a party on NA, yet he is absent from the NA list and is apparently on the EU one.

He does have an EU account but I don't believe he played it at all during that week.

View PostHELL_SunTzu, on 25 January 2018 - 06:05 PM, said:

Very weird. I played way more matches on my NA account than my EU account, yet I had 155 battles played on my EU. I didn't even get placed in the NA. Something is wrong with the results

Hi guys,

I will look into this and see if I can figure out what's up.

Tirithian - do you have an another account in another region?

HELL_SuTzu - What is your EU name...is it the same as your NA name? And does 155 seem correct for EU (I'm guessing maybe not, but would like to confirm).

Thanks!!

Tirithian #8 Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:21 AM

Private

Hello Dancer,

I have played on the North American server but for some reason the game believes I am logging in from Europe.

When I purchase gold it is done from the North American server.

MidKnight_Maintenance #9 Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:45 AM

Private

Also played many games this last week.  Not on the list.  I used the Christmas beta code to join.  Been playing since December until the game broke my video card on the 27th, then started back up when I figured out how to play without the card around the 5th of Jan.  Either way it's a great game, that I'll keep playing.  Would be nice to have the stuff though too.

Wildbill_Tv #10 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:01 AM

Private

View Postdance210, on 26 January 2018 - 02:39 AM, said:

Hi guys,

HELL_SuTzu - What is your EU name...is it the same as your NA name? And does 155 seem correct for EU (I'm guessing maybe not, but would like to confirm).

Thanks!!

Please do considering I have both EU and NA accounts I understand the mix up but I played 0 games on EU since it was me andDetrooper were playing together in party on NA

HELL_SunTzu #11 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:58 AM

Sergeant

View Postdance210, on 25 January 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

Hi guys,

Thanks!!

My EU name is the same as my NA account. The 155 battles does not seem to be correct. 

MidKnight_Maintenance #12 Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:42 AM

Private

Appreciate the add to the list, but I made sure to play 15 rounds as tier V Julius.

MidKnight_Maintenance #13 Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:57 AM

Private

Not complaining.  Anything is better than no recognition at all.

Tirithian #14 Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:16 PM

Private

Good day Dancer,

I was wondering if you had an update on the situation. 

Thanks,

Tirithian. 

dance210 #15 Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

Hiya guys,

An update. It appears as though both Tirithian and MidKnight_Maintenance had less than 30 eligible battles played, which made you guys ineligible to be added to the list. 

HEL_SunTzu: 81 battles EU and 94 battles NA

Wildbill_Tv: 4 battles EU and 156 battles NA

They have found the error for the NA/EU accounts and hopefully it won't combine your accounts again.

If there are any other questions, please let me know!

Tirithian #16 Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:27 PM

Private

Dancer,

Thanks, for the information. That seems really strange for myself, I normally keep detailed records of how many games I played. 

Can you please confirm that I have a North American account.  Thanks for helping me, I really appreciate it. 

dance210 #17 Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View PostTirithian, on 29 January 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

Dancer,

Thanks, for the information. That seems really strange for myself, I normally keep detailed records of how many games I played. 

Can you please confirm that I have a North American account.  Thanks for helping me, I really appreciate it. 

Yes, you do have an NA account :)

Tirithian #18 Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:43 PM

Private

Thanks, I will try harder on the next event. 

Sorry for being such a pain.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users