Playing a sound when battle is ready

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Arclinon #1 Posted 25 January 2018 - 05:13 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Hi Everyone,

Due to the occasional periodic rise in queue times as you know we are quite inclined to alt tab and do work or other games. This is affecting people who are busy during active times of the game even harder. Looking at other mobas such as League of Legends or Smite. I would like to suggest a sound cue to notify us that the battle is ready. As it stands now there is a flash but since queue times are at times over 10 minutes, it is inconvenient to alt tab, this problem can be solved via a sound cue. Thank you.

mkloby #2 Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:36 PM

Lance-corporal

View PostArclinon, on 25 January 2018 - 05:13 AM, said:

Hi Everyone,

Due to the occasional periodic rise in queue times as you know we are quite inclined to alt tab and do work or other games. This is affecting people who are busy during active times of the game even harder. Looking at other mobas such as League of Legends or Smite. I would like to suggest a sound cue to notify us that the battle is ready. As it stands now there is a flash but since queue times are at times over 10 minutes, it is inconvenient to alt tab, this problem can be solved via a sound cue. Thank you.

I suspect that this scenario given is a large part of the extremely high AFK rate.

Dasein #3 Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:53 AM

Private

Good idea. I look for the icon to flash but a sound cue would be nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users