New Armies to play in the future of the game developement?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

__crazy8s_ #1 Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

At this point in time we only have three available ancient armies to choose from.  The Romans,  The Greeks, and The Barbarians.  We have multiple different commanders to choose from of course once we get these commanders unlocked.  Now with this being said.  Is or will this game turn into for an example WoWs type game where the development team has been adding in new ship trees through out multiple patches over time and of course bug fixes and new bugs that come along with it.  I know for one I enjoy playing the Romans at the moment.  Quite easy to figure out and learn the game.

I may be only at tier 4 at the moment but I am still learning the game.  How ever this being said at this current point in time there are only 3 branches to choose from as I've stated.  I know there were many many more than just 3 ancient Armies.  For example the Ancient Egyptian Armies of the Pharaohs.  The Chinese Armies, The Japanese Armies and the Samurais along with many more.  I know I would like to see some of these definitely added into the game itself.  It's probably a long shot of all of these different armies being added into the game to make the play style more versatile than it already is but hey it's worth a shot to see what everybody else thinks on this one right?

DalRiada #2 Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

Lance-corporal

It is part of the WG business model to release new content, so I think you can bet on new factions appearing.

Arkkinite #3 Posted 23 January 2018 - 07:57 AM

Junior Sergeant

Hi superspud. Actually, you can search news online, they have actually announced to implement Japanese Faction into TWA in the future.

And yeah very likely they will also add more factions. No evidence i can pull out but it's a gut feeling.

OtterWolf #4 Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:27 PM

Lance-corporal

No reason why they wouldn't. I play 3 other WG titles, and it's a typical WG development strategy to keep the playerbase engaged through new content. 

There will likely be clans and clan wars, events, individual missions and challenges, along with new factions, units, and consumables.

And building on the broad base of CA games, they probably have a lot of factions already designed.

i am so getting the Samurai faction when it drops...

Gray Wolf Gaming Recruitment Officer      http://graywolfgamers.enjin.com/

___World of Warships OBT | World of Warplanes | Total War: Arena CBT____

traumadisaster #5 Posted 24 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

Sergeant

The ama today mentioned adding a unit from the current time period and I would guess Persians since we have so robust Greek faction.

1 user(s) are reading this topic