Is there a Mute button available?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

__crazy8s_ #1 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
  Okay so yea it's closed beta but there are players on here that just want to wine and cry and be toxic.  Is there a player mute button with chat that is in the game yet.  These people that think they are better than everybody else.  Wow just simply wow it's a game WHO THE BLANK cares.  Being toxic ruins the game and it pisses people off.  If there isn't a player mute button in the chat box one needs to be made and put into the game ASAP.  Toxic individuals that are vulgar and abusive towards people who are still learning the game is just stupid and offensive.  I have pretty thick skin.  I can deal with it I can tolerate it to a point.  But seriously ITS A GAME GROW UP and GET OVER YOURSELF and your pathetic ego.  You wanna be toxic go to another game.  We don't need that here.

Edited by SuperSpud1, 19 January 2018 - 04:52 PM.

dance210 #2 Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

Senior Sergeant

View PostSuperSpud1, on 19 January 2018 - 08:39 AM, said:

Okay so yea it's closed beta but there are players on here that just want to wine and cry and be toxic.  Is there a player mute button with chat that is in the game yet.  These people that think they are better than everybody else.  Wow just simply wow it's a game WHO THE BLANK cares.  Being toxic ruins the game and it pisses people off.  If there isn't a player mute button in the chat box one needs to be made and put into the game ASAP.  Toxic individuals that are vulgar and abusive towards people who are still learning the game is just stupid and offensive.  I have pretty thick skin.  I can deal with it I can tolerate it to a point.  But seriously ITS A GAME GROW UP and GET OVER YOURSELF and your pathetic ego.  You wanna be toxic go to another game.  We don't need that here.

Hi SuperSpud1,

I have never tried it, but I do know that there is mute/block functionality built into the chat. In the chat type /mute [player name] and it should mute that player until you log in. If you want to permanently block the player, so you never see their conversation, type /ban [player name].

Again, I have not tested it, but typing /help in chat does bring up those two options. You are welcome to test it the next time you see inappropriate chat.

Another option would be to submit a Support ticket that includes a screenshot of the chat, with the offender's name.

Good luck on the battlefield!

__crazy8s_ #3 Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

Lance-corporal

Thanks I'm not trying to sound like a complete A in the original post but I mean some individuals are just toxic is all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users