Questions in regarding premium account time

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SuperSpud1 #1 Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Okay so I have a question not sure if any of you can answer or if a Mod can answer.  But  I did purchase into the game today it gave me 30 days of premium account time and of course access to closed beta.  I'm not sure exactly but currently with my other WoWs and WoP and WoT games I have 208 days of premium account time.  Now with that being said.  Will all of the premium account time that I have on my Wargaming account.  Will that cross thread through all three like they do already with the other three games.  Or is TWA a completely separate entity of Wargaming? 

Second Question.  I do live stream on YouTube.  So i am wondering if I do live stream and I have to switch between screens at times which I do playing my other games.  But can I play this game in a Windowed Mode fashion like I can with WoWs?  Or is it completely a full screen game play only?  Graphical issues may or may not be.  But I am just curious.  If anyone can answer those questions that would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

THE_TANKER_BACCA #2 Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:17 PM

Lance-corporal

SuperSpud1, on 15 January 2018 - 10:17 PM, said:

Okay so I have a question not sure if any of you can answer or if a Mod can answer.  But  I did purchase into the game today it gave me 30 days of premium account time and of course access to closed beta.  I'm not sure exactly but currently with my other WoWs and WoP and WoT games I have 208 days of premium account time.  Now with that being said.  Will all of the premium account time that I have on my Wargaming account.  Will that cross thread through all three like they do already with the other three games.  Or is TWA a completely separate entity of Wargaming? 

Second Question.  I do live stream on YouTube.  So i am wondering if I do live stream and I have to switch between screens at times which I do playing my other games.  But can I play this game in a Windowed Mode fashion like I can with WoWs?  Or is it completely a full screen game play only?  Graphical issues may or may not be.  But I am just curious.  If anyone can answer those questions that would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Short & Sweet Answers:

Q: Will All Account Prem. Time on account be wrapped into one? 

A: No, because the game is in closed beta mode, All premium account time purchased for TW:A will be separate from all other Wargaming.net Products. Same thing Vice Versa too. This is roughly the same thing that happens between WoWs and WoT until they add Universal Premium and Gold/Doubloons for (hopefully) all of their products (don't get your hopes up).

Q:  Can you play the game in windowed mode for purposes of live streaming?

A: Yes, you are able to play the game in a windowed format, same as other WG.net products, just go into the settings, and it's either under general settings or graphics settings, I don't remember which. NOTE: I have tried windowed mode myself, but with latter Microsoft software such as Windows 10, it will enable you to move your mouse outside of the game window, which will remove your mouse from contact with the game, making it so that you must re-click on the program window. NOT what you want to have to happen in the middle of a heated battle for the enemy capture point. 

TL;DR

The premium must be purchased separately. Windowed mode is possible, but not recommended (for gameplay purposes).

SuperSpud1 #3 Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:28 PM

Lance-corporal

Thanks, that pretty much answers both of them.  Hopefully they do get this game once it's out of CB tied with the other three as it should be.  The other 3 games mention are already tied together via premium time.  But at least I have 208 premium account days for WoWs lol.  So no issues there I can buy monthly premium account time for this game until that WoWs time runs out lolz.  But it's money well spent this is a great game so far I am enjoying it.

mkloby #4 Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:35 PM

Lance-corporal

View PostSuperSpud1, on 15 January 2018 - 11:28 PM, said:

Thanks, that pretty much answers both of them.  Hopefully they do get this game once it's out of CB tied with the other three as it should be.  The other 3 games mention are already tied together via premium time.  But at least I have 208 premium account days for WoWs lol.  So no issues there I can buy monthly premium account time for this game until that WoWs time runs out lolz.  But it's money well spent this is a great game so far I am enjoying it.

What I think it most likely is premium time being shared (eventually) and gold being a separate commodity from WOT/WOWP and WOWS doubloons.  But, time will tell.

Letum_Cruento #5 Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:22 AM

Junior Sergeant

When World of Aircraft came out, both gold and premium were usable on both.  Don't know if that is still the case (found World of Warplanes play far too small), but start with WoWs, nothing is interchangeable.  From a profit standpoint, might be a better decision for WG, but from a player relations standpoint, it might have been better if it was all interchangeable because with universal currency and premium, players can choose three different experiences, which would seem to help brand loyalty.

As far as TW:A, their. publishing agreement with CA might make the profit division complicated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users