Rivalries

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Rowdyman_ #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Ok PellaS Tib & Sun , We will be on Friday nights to collect the silver you still owe (taxman) although we have been collecting nicely lately .,according to my math you still owe us, we are getting better then this video shows. That was a month ago,  plus we were missing one of our mains Baneshee hope to see you guys there ,

p.s. I packed a lunch this time,( lets see what I got packed )  .

1 knuckle sandwich 

2 six pack of whip azz  

3 a bag of your my beachs   :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube....h?v=qad_ASr64Ns  

Thunder Struck 

https://www.youtube....Zxkqpl9vDrUvAbR

Edited by Rowdyman_, 13 January 2018 - 12:04 AM.

Ancient_Exile #2 Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:02 AM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield
(Edited)

Edited by Ancient_Exile, 18 January 2018 - 10:04 PM.

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

wwolfvn #3 Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:48 AM

Sergeant

Go go team Old Skool

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."

Ancient_Exile #4 Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:45 AM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View Postwwolfvn, on 12 January 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

Go go team Old Skool

(Edited)

Edited by Ancient_Exile, 18 January 2018 - 10:05 PM.

Robert_Oakridge #5 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:41 AM

Junior Sergeant

[edited]em up.  

HeartMiner #6 Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:00 PM

Lance-corporal

(this is NA forum!)

Ancient_Exile #7 Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:38 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View PostHeartMiner, on 13 January 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

(this is NA forum!)

(Edited)

Edited by Ancient_Exile, 18 January 2018 - 10:05 PM.

wwolfvn #8 Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:11 AM

Sergeant

Having some rivalries going on is good for the audience. I will grab my pop corn..

Rowdyman_ #9 Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:14 AM

Lance-corporal

​They must not watch these forums  much . I did talk to Tib & Pella in game other night , they agreed to team battles Fri & Sat nights,  and hoped other teams would join in , I agreed ,  I mentioned no sand bagging, his friends wont sand bag us if they are on our team , and my friends will not sand big his team , we all play to win , but have fun and keep it light :B

Edited by Rowdyman_, 20 January 2018 - 12:15 AM.

Arclinon #10 Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

Sounds good guys, i would be happy to broadcast and commentate those. I am neutral in this whole salt mine so i can play in either team if this becomes a regular thing. I am in discord with pella right now and for now i will paste his reply under my post. 

This is quite exciting and since i intend to stay independent (To be the impartial commentator) on the "Time to Duel" i will not be in group so i can be on either team OR we can arrange in  a way that me and other neutrals switch teams from game to game. Whichever way you guys prefer. I suggest we all get together in a discord channel to discuss the details. I will gladly make this a weekly show for the community. 

Arclinon #11 Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

Junior Sergeant

Pellasgos:

Hello Rowdyman,

Before i start answering to your thread i need to introduce myself to you because honestly mate i dont who the hell are you or which clan you really represent...
I am Pellasgos and i am leader of the clan SONS OF ZEUS which is an international clan made by players who are real fans of total war arena and from all around the world.
When i saw you talking to me in game asking me to arrange a meeting of our groups in game... i replied to you straight away and i said YES just tell us when...I was hoping that you would try to get in contact with us and arrange a nice event between the 2 groups.I have to admit that i was really happy that finally another clan likes competitive gameplay in this game and i considered it as a great opportunity for the game.We also have some ideas that it would make it look real cool the clash between the 2 clans.Anyway even though i tried to find you myself i couldnt find you in the european database of the game so i pressumed that you are either in the asian russian or american server and i let it go since i didnt see you again.

Last night i finally saw you again in game and you mentioned again a meeting of the 2 groups....actually you asked me if we are ok in 6 hours to play against each other....But you need to know that before you speak about a meeting or challening another clan you need to get in contact with that clan....telling the opponent clan to be ready in 6 hours before your guys are ready of course is not possible to happen.We are not all of us in Usa timezone....
If you want to play with zeus clan ...you need to get in contact with us....agree to arrange a day and time ....and i can assure you that zeus will be there....
Now i read that you mentioned to us something about sand bagging ....mate honestly we dont know what are you talking about...probably this is american argo...but we dont understand what you are trying to say....

Finally we welcome the challenge from you and your group any day or time both group players will agree to play.
Have a nice day...
With honor, Pellasgos
ps.If you want to leave a message to zeus clan then do it in the european forum....because this is the one we are checking!

Edited by Arclinon, 27 January 2018 - 08:20 PM.

wwolfvn #12 Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:09 AM

Sergeant

While I always support the competitive scene, with the current region lock, even with the new feature Custom Battles, it's hardly possible to organize clan battles across regions.

What you could do now is to pressure WG/CA to have the Custom Battle transcend the WG regions.

Arclinon #13 Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:14 PM

Junior Sergeant

So i have been thinking while we cannot have organized 10 v 10 battles yet, best we can do are 4v4s so how about i commentate the battles we have in the evenings where the 2 teams fight against one another similar to yesterdays fight.

I do have to admit, we were trying a new build and quite a few communication errors that occured... which resulted in someone being chased back to base 5 minutes with no support so i am a bit frustrated. However it was still a good battle and it will be battle of the week 13 because it was one of the rare battles where the teams were matched against them despite some communication errors. This will teach both sides to bring their A game every battle.

Equinox187 #14 Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

Lance-corporal

Palla and friends,

I would like to introduce myself. I'm EQ, and I represent Old Skool...Obviously you probably have the same statement "honestly mate, i don't know who the hell you are or which clan you really represent". Sorry for the English corrections but it should be at least legible and we understand that it is not your first language. I would like to say it has been a pleasure gaming against your group. Many groups have good attack strategies however your group has a very good fall back strategy. your groups ability to back peddle that fast is a feat in itself. Look forward to many other games against one another....

PS: How do you like shopping at Walmart?

https://www.youtube....h?v=xF2bxAOxX_o

Edited by Equinox187, 29 January 2018 - 07:55 PM.

Arclinon #15 Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

Yeah, Pella has the negotiation skills of an angry badger. I love the banter i am glad we can at least keep it somewhat civil. I should mention however that i am impartial in this battle and will fight for the highest bidder while keeping my commentary as neutral as i can. I do want to ask though, would you be okay with me making a weekly battle commentary with Old Skool vs Sons of Zeus? Preferably with commentary from both sides in the end? I haven't asked Zeus yet but i think this could be very fun. 

Equinox187 #16 Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:19 PM

Lance-corporal

View PostArclinon, on 29 January 2018 - 02:07 PM, said:

Yeah, Pella has the negotiation skills of an angry badger. I love the banter i am glad we can at least keep it somewhat civil. I should mention however that i am impartial in this battle and will fight for the highest bidder while keeping my commentary as neutral as i can. I do want to ask though, would you be okay with me making a weekly battle commentary with Old Skool vs Sons of Zeus? Preferably with commentary from both sides in the end? I haven't asked Zeus yet but i think this could be very fun. 

I personally think that is a good idea, however that is above my pay grade to have a definite answer.

NOX_N0Values #17 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:06 AM

Lance-corporal

View PostArclinon, on 29 January 2018 - 08:07 PM, said:

i am impartial in this battle and will fight for the highest bidder

What's your price?

Arclinon #18 Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:10 PM

Junior Sergeant

View PostN0Values, on 30 January 2018 - 02:06 AM, said:

What's your price?

For now,  bbq chicken pizzas bi weekly. Though i think i am going to switch my main to Caesar (2 javs 1 cav), more fun and has less of in the game. 

Rowdyman_ #19 Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:49 PM

Lance-corporal

Well I have talked enough , If you do not no who I am , you will find out soon enough , ( I deliver lunch 15 min or less & collect silver ) see you guys on the battle field  :hiding:  

Sure Arc let me talk to the team ,  You have treated us fair so far . 

Rowdyman_ #20 Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

Lance-corporal

Here is a little Yoga work out , It helps me get ready for Friday nights . :B It may help you guys relax 

https://www.youtube....h?v=fpA_vtTzokE

Edited by Rowdyman_, 06 February 2018 - 06:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users