New clan.........Total War only.......core group Roman, but all factions welcomed

Clan Roma Roman Greek Barbarian

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Letum_Cruento #1 Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:08 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

North American Clan started just for TW:Arena.  I am a member of other clans in other games, but my focus for the past 8 months and for the forseeable future will be TW:Arena. Some of the greats (soon to be Immortals), the very good (soon to be Heroes) are in our leadership positions. Some members are brand new to Total War.  Basis of the clan is thus:

-Experienced players available to new players who are ready and willing to listen and learn from vets through creative criticism (nothing but respect for all members is tolerated).  Newer players who are now enjoying avaiable groups and direction from experienced players.

-Groups available from 1-10.  If you are new to the game, you will be helped in-game; through a repository of game information (Commander abilities, best matches for commanders with units, best matches for groups of 2-4 based on commanders and units and inside info) from players who have been playing for 6 months to two years.  Also, newer players who are there to share the leveling experience with you.

-A positive clan experience with both new and old players, learn what you can now from veterans while you also play with a mix of vets and new players.

-Groups currently with pretty complete coverage as far as time you want to play.

-Code of conduct (such as treating other players and even opposing teams and clans with respect).  All members responsible for maintaining clans public image as positive and respectful. This respect will be maintained in our private areas.

- Rank system based on combination of experience, knowledge, participation and leadership.  Although planning has been going on for over 6 months, the leadership and game skills you bring from other games serves as a basis for responsible positions in the clan.

-10 vs. 10 battles (individual matches and tournaments with game based prizes) as rapidly as possible once Open Beta starts.  In these battles, no more problem with team members who are not working with you.  Your whole team will be members of the clan, your brothers-in arms.

-Although Roman-centric, all factions welcome.  Romans always recruited successful units and commanders into the legions.  All are equal as far as faction is concerned. Again, although much thought has gone into this, all other aspects of the clan are open to better ideas.  I may have founded the clan, but decisions are made by the whole leadership team.

-Use of voice comms is encouraged for groups and required for 10 member teams.  Former and current military vets are a main source of organization, tactics and communication.

Clan is brand new, but has been in planning stages for 6 months. 

Discord server is up and webpage, archives, schedules, and maneuvers will be ready by Open Beta.

To sum up, we are looking for players who want to have fun, respect fellow players, want groups available when they log on and might like to compete in the 10 vs. 10 battles that will be organized during Open Beta and the 10 vs. 10 battles that WG/CA will be introducing. Patient, social, skilled players who want to compete and are willing to listen to positive criticism and are willing to learn (or even to teach).  The only way to learn is by making mistakes, it's nice to have fellow members who can answer questions, point out where you might have gone wrong, and give suggestions after you play.

To maintain the quality of the experience, a cap on membership will implemented. We want a tight knit group, where everyone gets to know everyone. Myself or other officers will contact you and answer any questions you have as soon as possible:

Letum_Cruento

Magister - jboogie

Primus Pilus - Eudidamusl

Primus Pilus - rustyskills

Optio - AugustusXiV

Optio - Praetor_Maximus

Optio - HTLAN325

Centurion - Ang202

Centurion - TheAdmiralNutz

Join up as a casual player or to compete.  The key is enthusiasm for the game, desire to join a brotherhood (we take care of each other in and out of game), and work as a team.

In the meantime, enjoy the game and see you on the field of battle!  S!

Edited by Letum_Cruento, 27 January 2018 - 11:56 PM.

Letum_Cruento #2 Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

Junior Sergeant

Check us out on Discord under Imperium.  Clans havent been implemented yet, so join us if you have voice on Discord : 

Contact ingame or on the forums and you will be sent a code.

Then just hop in a channel and tell them Letum sent you.

You can contact, in-game or on the forums:

Letum_Cruento

Magister - jboogie

Primus Pilus - Eudidamusl

Primus Pilus - rustyskills

Optio - AugustusXiV

Optio - Praetor_Maximus

Optio - HTLAN325

Centurion - Ang202

Centurion - TheAdmiralNutz

Come, get in group with us, see how you like it.  Must have sense of humor!

If you are having trouble with Discord (I did coming from TeamSpeak) ask one our members and we will you get lined out.  Now's the time try new things, find people you want to play with, have some fun.  We can help you with Discord, the game, or any info you want related to Total War: Arena, nothing required but the desire to have fun, with us or another group.

So check us out, worst thing that can happen is you meet some people, learn some new things, and move on.  All clans are different, find one thats rught for you.  We even know a few organized groups we can send you to if Imperium isn't for you.  Seeya ingame!

dmiral

Edited by Letum_Cruento, 27 January 2018 - 11:56 PM.

wwolfvn #3 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:31 AM

Sergeant

Congratz!

btw you gotta set your invite as unexpired.

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."

TheTobruk #4 Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:45 AM

Private

• Players

I'll gladly join your clan! I'm 23 y.o and have a microphone, tiers ranging up to t. 6 with Sulla. I'm very cooperative and looking forward to some guidance from experienced players. With that in mind the best way for me to contribute and learn would probably be a support composition (javelins with veni, archers, swords with proscription etc.).

Thanks for consideration.

Edited by TheTobruk, 07 January 2018 - 01:46 AM.

THEXPPKILLER #5 Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
I would be interested to test how you play and to join you I have microphone I'm 18.

THE_TANKER_BACCA #6 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:45 PM

Lance-corporal

Hello, I am actually interested in this clan, I will hit you guys up on Discord if you don't respond here within a little while, just to make sure. 

Rome will most definitely be my core faction, with Inf. and Javelinmen being my main/most used troops. But occasionally I switch to Miltiades Spears or Barb Cav for relief from the daily grind. 

I have the basics for the game down, but will mostly need more help in Commanders Abilities and Managing Units. 

When trying new units/unit types, I prefer to use them in a Rambo-like, unforgiving way to try and quickly and efficiently find out what they can and cannot do. Of course, I'm open to group training and constructive criticism, but I prefer to learn with No support or backup to learn what really hurts the units I play with.

I'll probably join (if I'm accepted) for a little of both Casual and Comp. depending on how I feel.

Overall, I probably just rambled on for two paragraphs that you won't even read, but if you did, it's probably good to know.

TL;DR

I'm interested in the clan, I'll hit you up on Discord sometime. I'll be watching the thread for any response...

Edited by THE_TANKER_BACCA, 15 January 2018 - 03:48 PM.

Letum_Cruento #7 Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

View Postwwolfvn, on 04 January 2018 - 03:31 AM, said:

Congratz!

btw you gotta set your invite as unexpired.

Thanks bud!  TS3 I know, DISCORD, still learning.....

THE_TANKER_BACCA #8 Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:16 PM

Lance-corporal

View PostLetum_Cruento, on 16 January 2018 - 10:25 PM, said:

Thanks bud!  TS3 I know, DISCORD, still learning.....

I assume your working on it because I just tried that Discord link and It says Invalid.

I assume that's what the quoted post is about, I'm new to Discord as well :P

Edited by THE_TANKER_BACCA, 18 January 2018 - 02:34 PM.

Letum_Cruento #9 Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:40 AM

Junior Sergeant

Here is a code that won't expire.   Sorry about that.

I detailed someone to send a link, but I guess it never got done.

*Had some trouble with using a code that doesn't expire so anyone could use it to gain access to the server*

Post here or message me here or ingame and I will get you a code to our server.

Just hop in a channel and tell them Letum sent you.

Edited by Letum_Cruento, 25 January 2018 - 03:21 AM.

Jerlerup #10 Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:56 AM

Private

• Players
Are you EU based? If you are I am interested. If you are NA I wont be able to play with you on NA server.

Letum_Cruento #11 Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:19 AM

Junior Sergeant

View PostJerlerup, on 24 January 2018 - 05:56 AM, said:

Are you EU based? If you are I am interested. If you are NA I wont be able to play with you on NA server.

SOrry, should have mentioned that, but I thought the forums were server based.  We are NA. But drop in and say hi sometime.

Letum_Cruento #12 Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:36 PM

Junior Sergeant

Well, with the announcement of private lobbies upcoming and the clan system, things are starting to pick up.  Pick up your sword (falx, galdius, what have you), spear, bow, pike, siege engine or corral that horse and couch that lance.

Its getting close to time to spill some blood.  We intend to be challenging clans through a system setup by a an Alpha Player.  The winning commander of the 10v10 skirmish will receive prizes.  Gold has been mentioned.  We also have a few things up our sleeves for the over achievers in our group as well as most improved player!

See ya on the battlefield!

Letum_Cruento #13 Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:48 PM

Junior Sergeant

View PostTheTobruk, on 07 January 2018 - 01:45 AM, said:

I'll gladly join your clan! I'm 23 y.o and have a microphone, tiers ranging up to t. 6 with Sulla. I'm very cooperative and looking forward to some guidance from experienced players. With that in mind the best way for me to contribute and learn would probably be a support composition (javelins with veni, archers, swords with proscription etc.).

Thanks for consideration.

Welcome, grab a weapon and some armor, warrior and stand in formation.

Letum_Cruento #14 Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

Junior Sergeant

View PostLetum_Cruento, on 27 January 2018 - 11:48 PM, said:

Robert_Oakridge #15 Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:39 AM

Junior Sergeant

nvm

Edited by Robert_Oakridge, 28 January 2018 - 08:30 PM.

Letum_Cruento #16 Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

View PostRobert_Oakridge, on 28 January 2018 - 03:39 AM, said:

nvm

Saw you ingame today Robert, sorry I didn't respond earlier, but by the tiem I saw your post, it said NVM.  Message me ingame or friend me and I'll answer your questions.

Ancient_Exile #17 Posted 22 February 2018 - 02:29 AM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield
SHAMEFUL display!!! That BOTH the NA clans kept quiet during the forum shut-down as yall will both be drastically hampered by this in the next coming couple months...........Y'all did it to yourselves though by keeping quiet.........Enjoy the world y'all helped build with your silence

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

Also tagged with Clan, Roma, Roman, Greek, Barbarian

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users