signed up closed beta? I signed up like 5 times and still cant play

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jakraz #1 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

Private

• Players

I signed up like 5 to 10 times.. checking email.. nothing..  and I still can't play..  I do have wargaming member since World of Tanks, Warplanes, Warship...

Friend need me  but I couldn't play..    what a crappy 

EpicLeveler #2 Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:42 PM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

This is how closed betas work. If you want in for free, you sign up and are approved or denied based on whatever credentials are needed if it isn' completely random. 

Otherwise you can always buy the starter bundle for pretty cheap (10 dollars USD for NA) and get in that way. 

Good luck with your enveavors!

Admiral3857 #3 Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

Private

• Players

How long does the approval process take once you fill in your email and hit send? 

pretty easy, just one step sending an email for approval I think but I am waiting to see how long this might take now....Chances of approval ????

MakoJohn #4 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

I have signed up and got chosen to join Beta.  Got the emails of what I need to do. beta approved and game downloaded. I hit play and nothing is happening what am I doing wrong?

Shows loading then back to main screen.

dance210 #5 Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View PostMakoJohn, on 13 January 2018 - 08:15 AM, said:

I have signed up and got chosen to join Beta.  Got the emails of what I need to do. beta approved and game downloaded. I hit play and nothing is happening what am I doing wrong?

Shows loading then back to main screen.

Hi MakoJohn,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues logging in to the game. After hitting "Play," does the game start to load and then fail? Is there any error message that pops up? It is possible that you are encountering issues with EasyAntiCheat; however, without more information or a screenshot, it is difficult to confirm that that is indeed the cause.

If you are still having issues, please feel free to submit a Support ticket and our lovely staff will be happy to troubleshoot.

legolion17 #6 Posted 27 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

Private

• Players
I have submitted an application.Does that mean that an email will come through asking to approve of my application?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users