The Immortals Closed Beta Rewards Programs!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

dance210 #1 Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” – Pericles

From the beginning we have waged war, fought many battles, and contributed feedback with a singular purpose: to make Total War: ARENA the best online-multiplayer PVP experience! Now, in the final weeks of the Closed Beta, players and developers alike prepare for the last content wipe and make our plans for Open Beta and beyond.

Which faction will you champion while fighting for glory? Which Commander will lead your troops onto the field of battle? Will you earn distinction as the best Arminius Cavalry player in the world? Will your pikes continue to terrify all who cross your path?

Whomever you align behind, your efforts during the Closed Beta test will be rewarded with knowledge and understanding, hard won through hundreds (or maybe thousands!) of conflicts…and now you’ll also earn Free Experience, loot, Silver, and Gold through The Immortals program!

The Immortals is a rewards program intended to recognize your effort and time invested during the Closed Beta Test. Starting with a single victory, players will receive progressively increasing rewards for each victory earned since the start of Closed Beta in September of 2017, culminating in Gold rewards for each unit you reach Tier 10 with.

Full details of the program can be found in the graphic below, so be sure to give it a thorough read. In an upcoming game update, we will implement an in-game tracking tool. Through this tool you will be able to know, at-a-glance, exactly what rewards you are eligible to receive at the start of Open Beta.

The Immortals program is our way of thanking you, the Total War: ARENA community, for all of your contributions to the game’s success. Nothing we’ve accomplished would have been possible without your ongoing support, feedback, and dedication.

From the bottom of our hearts, all of us here at Creative Assembly and Wargaming salute you

Infographic:

Spoiler

dance210 #2 Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

F.A.Q.

This post will be updated with any questions/answers about the Immortals program, so feel free to ask away :)

Q. What about Alpha testers, Steam, Humble Bundle rewards?

A. We currently do not have any information; however, the teams are currently discussing it. As soon as we hear anything, we will let you know!

Q. Do Player vs. AI battles count for the Immortals program?

A. Yes!

Squeaky86 #3 Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
Cant see whats inside the Infographic:, is that just me ? (Turns out it s just me)

Edited by Squeaky86, 14 December 2017 - 09:30 PM.

dance210 #4 Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:32 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View PostSqueaky86, on 14 December 2017 - 08:23 AM, said:

Cant see whats inside the Infographic:, is that just me ?

When you click "Show" does the image not appear?

THEXPPKILLER #5 Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
There's any way to see how many victories I achived already? And how much time we have to do that?

Ancient_Exile #6 Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

Has a title different from "Closed Alpha Gladiator" been discussed for a set number of individuals who have been active since the beginning on the forum???? I mean come on errrrbody has the Closed Alpha monicker>>> So a unique title other than (throws up in mouth) C.A.G. would be refreshing for the old timers........Also too the reward train shuts off at 800 (with no secret exclusions) cause several of us addicts have well over 800 wins????? Still though 500k XP is freaking awesome for someone with 800 wins providing that the current upgrades remain similar in structure/cost........

Even though a title would just be a vain VANITY it would still be appreciated by many who have been here even through the bad times........I mean couldn't 1500-2000 wins net Beta participants a unique forum title as well as in-game????

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

dance210 #7 Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View PostTHEXPPKILLER, on 14 December 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

There's any way to see how many victories I achived already? And how much time we have to do that?

There currently is no in-game tracker that will tell you exactly how many victories you have earned; a tracker is planned for the future. For now, you can take the total number of battles played times your win rate to determine the number of victories.

Dwoki #8 Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:08 PM

Private

View PostSqueaky86, on 14 December 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

Cant see whats inside the Infographic:, is that just me ? (Turns out it s just me)

Well here's the info then:

1 victory = Pioneer title (all other tiers get this as well)

25 = Wilderness shields for barb inf and dogs, roman scutum for roman inf and lion hoplon for greek hoplites (all other tiers get this as well)

50 = 20k silver and 30k free xp

100 = 50k silver and 65k free xp

200 = 90k silver and 140k free xp

400 = 150k silver and 300k free xp

800 =  250k silver and 500k free xp

Squeaky86 #9 Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:40 PM

Lance-corporal

View PostDwoki, on 14 December 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

Well here's the info then:

1 victory = Pioneer title (all other tiers get this as well)

25 = Wilderness shields for barb inf and dogs, roman scutum for roman inf and lion hoplon for greek hoplites (all other tiers get this as well)

50 = 20k silver and 30k free xp

100 = 50k silver and 65k free xp

200 = 90k silver and 140k free xp

400 = 150k silver and 300k free xp

800 =  250k silver and 500k free xp

Thanks for your help, I found the info in the launcher too with the nice images :)

hes2krazy #10 Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:18 AM

Private

does player vs ai count ? or just pvp 

traumadisaster #11 Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:59 PM

Sergeant

View Posthes2krazy, on 15 December 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

Good question, also any level commander wins?  To CA thank you sooo much!  The forum posts have been the best I've heard from a dev and that feels good after buying all previous tw games, it's good to know you guys present so well to us fans.

I don't really follow other devs but I wanted to seek out your plans as I love tw, and found arena.

Finality #12 Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:21 AM

Private

I don't think "victories" should matter.

People help test the game out, even if they're not so good. 

Just the number of battles attended. 

mkloby #13 Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

Lance-corporal

View PostFinality, on 17 December 2017 - 12:21 AM, said:

I tend to agree but I think that would further exacerbate the current afk problem, which is already plagued by DCs, the oath bug, and some other problems. This may have been deemed to be counter productive. In any case, it promotes better gameplay as a whole.

dance210 #14 Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View PostAncient_Exile, on 14 December 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

Has a title different from "Closed Alpha Gladiator" been discussed for a set number of individuals who have been active since the beginning on the forum???? I mean come on errrrbody has the Closed Alpha monicker>>> So a unique title other than (throws up in mouth) C.A.G. would be refreshing for the old timers........Also too the reward train shuts off at 800 (with no secret exclusions) cause several of us addicts have well over 800 wins????? Still though 500k XP is freaking awesome for someone with 800 wins providing that the current upgrades remain similar in structure/cost........

Even though a title would just be a vain VANITY it would still be appreciated by many who have been here even through the bad times........I mean couldn't 1500-2000 wins net Beta participants a unique forum title as well as in-game????

All titles are for in-game, not for the forums. I have not heard anything about forum titles being under consideration for The Immortals program. And yes, the highest level for the rewards is 800 wins.

Frith #15 Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:30 PM

Lance-corporal

Dance,  I understand there hasn't been a date announced for Open Beta, and I'm not here to ask you that.  What I would like to know, is how long prior to the wipe and launch of Open Beta will it be announced?  Will they give us one week notice?  Two?  Or will we just logon one day and it will have been done.

dance210 #16 Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:35 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View Posthes2krazy, on 14 December 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

Yes, Player vs. AI does count towards the Immortals program.

View Posttraumadisaster, on 15 December 2017 - 04:59 AM, said:

Good question, also any level commander wins?  To CA thank you sooo much!  The forum posts have been the best I've heard from a dev and that feels good after buying all previous tw games, it's good to know you guys present so well to us fans.

I don't really follow other devs but I wanted to seek out your plans as I love tw, and found arena.

You should be able to play any commander level that you wish.

Haha thanks...although I'm not a dev; my job is to interact with the community. So if there is ever anything I can do, just let me know!

View PostFrith, on 19 December 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

Dance,  I understand there hasn't been a date announced for Open Beta, and I'm not here to ask you that.  What I would like to know, is how long prior to the wipe and launch of Open Beta will it be announced?  Will they give us one week notice?  Two?  Or will we just logon one day and it will have been done.

I'm not sure how much in advance the announcement will be made. I'll try to get clariifcation; however, as that is still in the future, they may not have a concrete answer right now.

HellaCopterRescue #17 Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

Private

Thank you. I will be attempting the grind for sure. Thats some good FXP.

Letum_Cruento #18 Posted 25 December 2017 - 05:25 AM

Junior Sergeant

View Posttraumadisaster, on 15 December 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

View PostFinality, on 17 December 2017 - 12:21 AM, said:

Upsides and downsides to this.  Off top I f my head, if dependent on battles only, there people who would just spawn in and leave game to start another battle. With enough commanders, this could be kept going for as long as a player was willing to spend the time to rotate them

Vampire_Jesus #19 Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:44 AM

Lance-corporal

Ive been playing this game since it was on Steam. I bet I put in thousands of battles. Now that I have come back I have to start over for rewards? How about all the time I put in for years before this? Kind of cheap, feel a little miffed at that.

Ardez #20 Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:27 AM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

View PostVampire_Jesus, on 29 December 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

Ive been playing this game since it was on Steam. I bet I put in thousands of battles. Now that I have come back I have to start over for rewards? How about all the time I put in for years before this? Kind of cheap, feel a little miffed at that.

Rewards for the alpha and steam are being done separately. AFAIK they havent confirmed steam rewards for sure yet, but alpha rewards should be announced eventually.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users