Rigged MM

match making

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Squeaky86 #1 Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
How is it a fair game to have three tier 7 guys versus an all tier 6 team ? What the [edited]is wrong with you guys cant you think of such a simple problem ? We get matches where the enemy team has far superior troops than ours, GET IT RIGHT !

OtterWolf #2 Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:07 PM

Lance-corporal

First, anger raging at the devs won't get you much response.

Second, Matchmaking is always a bit of an issue when a game is in Beta Test, due to lower populations. Things will tighten up after release.

Gray Wolf Gaming Recruitment Officer      http://graywolfgamers.enjin.com/

___World of Warships OBT | World of Warplanes | Total War: Arena CBT____

DalRiada #3 Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:51 PM

Lance-corporal

View PostOtterWolf, on 10 December 2017 - 10:07 PM, said:

First, anger raging at the devs won't get you much response.

Second, Matchmaking is always a bit of an issue when a game is in Beta Test, due to lower populations. Things will tighten up after release.

Population has nothing to do with it when one team gets more or ALL the top tier.  Why not distribute the top tier with the same population?

Alpis Graia 7 8 8 8 9 7 7 9 9 9 vs 7 7 8 8 9 9 X X 9 X
Salernum    9 9 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 vs X 9 9 9 9 8 8 8 7 7
Rubicon     7 7 7 7 8 9 9 9 X X vs 7 7 8 8 9 8 9 9 7 8
Germania    7 7 7 8 8 9 X X 9 X vs 7 7 7 8 8 8 8 8 9 9

traumadisaster #4 Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:41 PM

Sergeant

I'm beginning to entertain the idea that mm is somehow off.

aerosmith104 #5 Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:53 AM

Private

I know the reasons with the small population and everything and I also know that I am beating a dead horse but it really is a problem. I get that its a team game but there is literally nothing I can do as a tier 5 Germanicus. Almost every match is me and 1 other tier 5 on my team and the rest tier6s in a game against plenty of tier 7s and 6s. I am willing to wait an extra few minutes to sort the teams more evenly or even to keep  me within one tier of play. I had no choice but to pop 2 vengeance with two full health infantry in a prolonged fight against about 30 tier 7 cav spread across 3 units. Needless to say, I lost about 80% of those two units and thats without my opponent being smart and just baiting the vengeance out with his cav. Tier difference is simply unfair with the current matchmaking climate. I literally only make a difference if an enemy just happens to walk into stakes i plant in obscure bushes because thats the only contribution I can make in any of these matches. I love this game but it is just unfair to be  nuked when I get Rock and still get obliterated by scissors. Praying for the fix when this game gains some more population, just hope the current state doesn't drive people away from what is otherwise an amazing an addictive game.

traumadisaster #6 Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:04 AM

Sergeant

View Postaerosmith104, on 28 December 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

I know the reasons with the small population and everything and I also know that I am beating a dead horse but it really is a problem. I get that its a team game but there is literally nothing I can do as a tier 5 Germanicus. Almost every match is me and 1 other tier 5 on my team and the rest tier6s in a game against plenty of tier 7s and 6s. I am willing to wait an extra few minutes to sort the teams more evenly or even to keep  me within one tier of play. I had no choice but to pop 2 vengeance with two full health infantry in a prolonged fight against about 30 tier 7 cav spread across 3 units. Needless to say, I lost about 80% of those two units and thats without my opponent being smart and just baiting the vengeance out with his cav. Tier difference is simply unfair with the current matchmaking climate. I literally only make a difference if an enemy just happens to walk into stakes i plant in obscure bushes because thats the only contribution I can make in any of these matches. I love this game but it is just unfair to be  nuked when I get Rock and still get obliterated by scissors. Praying for the fix when this game gains some more population, just hope the current state doesn't drive people away from what is otherwise an amazing an addictive game.

Have you tried running away from the higher tiers? Try just getting behind stronger teammates and then flank once they big boys are engaged

Squeaky86 #7 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:54 PM

Lance-corporal

The MM is still [edited], I got a match with 3 catapult players, a total of 7 catapults in my team and they got 2 elephant players, 6 elephants total. Guess who won ? You should put some cap on these things...

Squeaky86 #8 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:32 PM

Lance-corporal

Here is some suggestion about that too, check out what they are doing in world of tanks, they got a limit of artillery on each team with a max of 3 per team AND the difference between teams can only be a max of 1 artillery. So if one teams get 2 the other has minimum 1 artillery. Aside that, looking at the tier difference, they got a pretty sweat deal where they have the three top players being high tier, the next five being middle tier and the last 7 players beiing low tier, so it goes as : 3 tier 7s, 5 tier 6s, and 7 tier 5s. This makes for a more balanced experience IMO !

Please consider reworking your MM ASAP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users