Fifth Dimension Discord

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Ardez #1 Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players

There are currently 3-4 discord servers floating around out there for Total War Arena. This one is specifically related to the Fifth Dimension clan in regards to TWA. If you have questions about the clan, joining, or just want to swing by to play during a future test or to chat and play other games while we wait for one, feel free to join via this invite link: https://discord.gg/nPYp7PU

5D is an international community of over a thousand gamers across more than a dozen games. We are already expanding to include Total War: Arena and you are welcome to be a part of that. This is a strict 18+ community.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in the next test and beyond.

Thanks!

Edited by Ardez, 21 February 2017 - 11:22 PM.

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!

Ancient_Exile #2 Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:16 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

View PostArdez, on 14 February 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

There are currently 3-4 discord servers floating around out there for Total War Arena. This one is specifically related to the Fifth Dimension clan in regards to TWA. If you have questions about the clan, joining, or just want to swing by to play during a future test or to chat and play other games while we wait for one, feel free to join via this invite link: https://discord.gg/su5bZ94

5D is an international community of over a thousand gamers across more than a dozen games. We are already expanding to include Total War: Arena and you are welcome to be a part of that. This is a strict 18+ community.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in the next test and beyond.

Thanks!

Whoever created the fake DISCORD account Benjamin_8 pretending I RECKON to be me then that is just very GOOBERISH of you..............Joking around or debating on forums is one thing put creating an account mimicking someone ELSE (regardless) is just really overdoing it whoever the CULPRIT is...........I would never create an account and impersonate someone no matter how much I dis-liked them...........Way XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *__*

Edited by Ancient_Exile, 14 February 2017 - 11:33 PM.

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

Ardez #3 Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
Betting it was you.

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!

Ancient_Exile #4 Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:29 PM

Junior Sergeant

Not even remotely close to how I operate...........I have no reason to pretend......Never have never will.............

Ancient_Exile #5 Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

HATERS BE HATING!!!!!!!!! GEEZ..........

Benjamin_8 #6 Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

Still though nothing can compare to the ORIGINAL sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze_Spear #7 Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:00 AM

Lance-corporal

1. Is that one of the clan organizations that ask for donations from all of their members?

2. Also how much is the registration fee and does that include a tee shirt with the fee because some do?

3. If my shirt size is 3x will that be a problem?

4. What are the overall intentions from your clan?

5. If I don't donate but instead play on the "free" server at discord will I be discriminated against?

6. How does 5D go about selecting its future leaders by amount of money given or by who shows the best ability?

7. As far as the donated money does go then how is it spent and who is in charge of the finances?

8. What time zones do most of the 5D members play on and are leadership roles based off of time zones?

9. If there was an administrator in 5D and the non specific role members said he should be demoted

how would that work?

10. My tenth and final question must be if clan 5D is a thousand plus strong and are expanding to include arena

then I would imagine that loads of 5D players are in the alpha so why haven't I seen more of them around?

Ardez #8 Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:39 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players

View PostBronze_Spear, on 15 February 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

1. Is that one of the clan organizations that ask for donations from all of their members?

2. Also how much is the registration fee and does that include a tee shirt with the fee because some do?

3. If my shirt size is 3x will that be a problem?

4. What are the overall intentions from your clan?

5. If I don't donate but instead play on the "free" server at discord will I be discriminated against?

6. How does 5D go about selecting its future leaders by amount of money given or by who shows the best ability?

7. As far as the donated money does go then how is it spent and who is in charge of the finances?

8. What time zones do most of the 5D members play on and are leadership roles based off of time zones?

9. If there was an administrator in 5D and the non specific role members said he should be demoted

how would that work?

10. My tenth and final question must be if clan 5D is a thousand plus strong and are expanding to include arena

then I would imagine that loads of 5D players are in the alpha so why haven't I seen more of them around?

1.It is an Enjin based website, so donations are accepted, however never requested. Donations can only be used for enjin transactions such as the teamspeak server and the forums.

2. No registration fee or t-shirts :P

3. See #2.

4. 5D is a mixed casual/competitive clan. We actively participate in both clan wars and tournaments in WoT & WoWs(No clan wars yet). Recently we placed 2nd in a recent EU WoT tournament. The goal for TWA is to participate in all available content, including any potential tournaments and clan wars.

5. Zero discrimination policy(except age, gotta be 18 or older).

6. Donations do not get you ranks or power, ever. Leadership is based on activity & knowledge.

7. Donations are only accepted through Enjin and are only available to be spent on related services.

8. We have players on 24/7 on the teamspeak server. We have separate competitive teams for EU & NA players, but leadership is shared between both. Generally the officers in charge of events for those time zones are in them so they will always be available when needed. I am personally in NA, but plans have been made to promote members from various time zones based on activity & knowledge, as mentioned above. There is no exclusivity in leadership positions.

9. Any complaints can be submitted to the 5D leadership. Each group has it's own subset of leaders. All of the TWA officers will be specific to TWA and that grants you no authority in other groups. You are still welcome to play with others and join them officially, but you have to earn any officer roles there as well. Each group manages it's own internal affairs for promotions and demotions. Complaints can be brought directly to the overall 5D leadership and any reports like that are reviewed by a board at that level drawn from officers of various game groups. They perform their own investigation to determine what has happened and mete out punishment as needed.

10. The two busiest games for 5D are World of Tanks & World of Warships. Both games are vastly different to Arena so there isn't a lot of crossover there. Also, members are not required to include 5D in their name. Both WoWs & WoT support clans within the game, so a cosmetic tag is added for those games if you are a member. Any members in the Alpha would only be noticed if they paid the 10$ or whatever it is to change your name. Other titles that we play include Battlefield 1, WarThunder, ARK, Star Citizen & Elite:Dangerous. Also vastly different from TWA. Finally, the majority of players getting invites are those who played it on steam and a small minority are those who entered for a code when I advertised the game on the 5D forums. If you noticed from our list of games, only 3 of them are on steam. There wasn't much crossover in the member base that A. Uses steam often, B. Plays dedicated strategy games like the Total War Franchise, C. Played TWA at all in the steam beta. Because of this shift to WG & some prodding by myself, more people are learning about the game for the first time and ideally signing up for the alpha. Our games, minus BF1 and currently Star Citizen, are all heavy progression based games. It is difficult to get hardcore people to drop them after several thousand hours of effort. Especially if it is known that all progress will be reset several times before launch.

Due to that variety of factors, plus several others, you wouldn't have noticed them if they did play. The enjin community has roughly 3,500 members at this point, but that includes former members. On average our forum gets about 1,500 unique hits per day while the teamspeak gets roughly 500 unique joins per week.

Edited by Ardez, 16 February 2017 - 03:40 AM.

Bronze_Spear #9 Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:22 PM

Lance-corporal

Awkward sounds really similar to a cult! speaking of cults you ever seen that series titled the "path"? Because my concern would be if I joined and then I desired to leave then I would have 5D clancult members stalking me! That wouldn't happen would it "you know you wake up at midnight with someone breathing heavily into your phone"? Oh and number 7 should be answered a little more openly! After all if I am going to consider joining a cult oops I mean clan I desire to know who is in charge of finances at least?

Ardez #10 Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players

View PostBronze_Spear, on 16 February 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

Awkward sounds really similar to a cult! speaking of cults you ever seen that series titled the "path"? Because my concern would be if I joined and then I desired to leave then I would have 5D clancult members stalking me! That wouldn't happen would it "you know you wake up at midnight with someone breathing heavily into your phone"? Oh and number 7 should be answered a little more openly! After all if I am going to consider joining a cult oops I mean clan I desire to know who is in charge of finances at least?

No, I haven't. People are free to leave whenever they want. ;)

The leader has access to spend any donated funds. Major_Steel.

Bronze_Spear #11 Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:11 PM

Lance-corporal

Well thank you for your thoughtful and meaningful responses I am sure you will have no problems filling up the cult oops I mean clan roster! That last part though I just don't think that only one person should hold absolute financial authority or sway over cult funds. I would feel much better about joining your ranks if I knew that there was more than one entity behind the cash! Yall should talk about that. Very unsettling to me and shouldn't you have your very on debit card linked to the funds being as your the spokesperson for 5D in the Arena domain! Well I sent in my application so I will join you in your effort to change the structure in clan 5D so with my help you will have a debit card very soon! Because I agree with you about the integrity of the current structure.

Ardez #12 Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:24 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players

View PostBronze_Spear, on 16 February 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

Well thank you for your thoughtful and meaningful responses I am sure you will have no problems filling up the cult oops I mean clan roster! That last part though I just don't think that only one person should hold absolute financial authority or sway over cult funds. I would feel much better about joining your ranks if I knew that there was more than one entity behind the cash! Yall should talk about that. Very unsettling to me and shouldn't you have your very on debit card linked to the funds being as your the spokesperson for 5D in the Arena domain! Well I sent in my application so I will join you in your effort to change the structure in clan 5D so with my help you will have a debit card very soon! Because I agree with you about the integrity of the current structure.

Thanks for your interest and questions.

As far as funds go, they funnel directly into teamspeak & game servers. Group leaders have more transparency on where those funds go. Major_Steel himself regularly donates to the clan for events as well and I intend to do the same in the future for TWA. Where we will have no intrinsic costs related to maintaining a TWA group, I hope any donations given are purely because you enjoy the community and appreciate what we do and not because you feel that it is needed.

I only have the authority to approve applications with 'All Other Games' selected and as we grow TWA will get its own menu item.

Thanks!

Bronze_Spear #13 Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:07 PM

Lance-corporal

Liability disclosure statement: By no means was I paid or encouraged to participate in this thread as I have no potential gains to be had from the promotion of clan 5D or any affiliates of said entity. Nor was I coerced into assuming the role of a possible inductee into clan 5D nor was I  offered a preliminary advanced rank for said services.

Ardez #14 Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players

View PostBronze_Spear, on 16 February 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

Liability disclosure statement: By no means was I paid or encouraged to participate in this thread as I have no potential gains to be had from the promotion of clan 5D or any affiliates of said entity. Nor was I coerced into assuming the role of a possible inductee into clan 5D nor was I  offered a preliminary advanced rank for said services.

God, if there was any kind of arrangement between us I would be severely dissatisfied that I had paid off a troll. Haha. I hope you can find stuff to fill your time between tests/beta. :D

Bronze_Spear #15 Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

Lance-corporal

But you promised! :(

Ardez #16 Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
Updated discord link. https://discord.gg/nPYp7PU

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users