How to successfully disable recorded replays (block storage)??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ancient_Exile #1 Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:41 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield
Okay I have no need for the replay system as I record to an alternate hard drive as is.......I also don't like people being able to go review matches that they weren't involved in ( besides the point though because they can still review a different person's replay that was in the match XD )........So when I go into options and choose the option that says to store NO replays then it still stores them all regardless...........So is this option bugged in general and I can't currently choose NOT to store replays or is there something i'm missing?????? Has anyone successfully deactivated their replay storage?????

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

Ancient_Exile #2 Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:05 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield
I still can't deactivate my replay storage and I would really like to be able to deactivate this feature..........Just a reminder

traumadisaster #3 Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:52 PM

Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
The replay system is great, don't change a thing.

Ancient_Exile #4 Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:57 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View Posttraumadisaster, on 19 February 2018 - 06:52 AM, said:

The replay system is great, don't change a thing.

You're just replying to all my threads without even reading them (with negative comments only because you dislike me XD LoL) im not saying to change the replay system but the option in the game to turn it off DOESN'T work when you select to store NO replays..........So yeah hopefully one of these days Trauma the function will actually work XD.........Go away........

Edited by Ancient_Exile, 20 February 2018 - 12:02 AM.

traumadisaster #5 Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:55 PM

Sergeant

View PostAncient_Exile, on 19 February 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

You're just replying to all my threads without even reading them (with negative comments only because you dislike me XD LoL) im not saying to change the replay system but the option in the game to turn it off DOESN'T work when you select to store NO replays..........So yeah hopefully one of these days Trauma the function will actually work XD.........Go away........

I think replays are fine.  I also like you as a person, i don't prefer your phalanx agenda because as good as you are you may want to consider giving objective feedback to help the game.  So I'm not going away but your lying should.

Ancient_Exile #6 Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:15 AM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View Posttraumadisaster, on 20 February 2018 - 08:55 AM, said:

I think replays are fine.  I also like you as a person, i don't prefer your phalanx agenda because as good as you are you may want to consider giving objective feedback to help the game.  So I'm not going away but your lying should.

Nah padre' the community will be forced to herd in the DESPOTIC DISCORD channel (being that the forum is taken down on "Open Season") in which I will never support so you won't hear my stuff anymore................See you around Trauma...........*__*

KreepyKritter #7 Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:12 PM

Lance-corporal

View PostAncient_Exile, on 20 February 2018 - 07:15 PM, said:

Nah padre' the community will be forced to herd in the DESPOTIC DISCORD channel (being that the forum is taken down on "Open Season") in which I will never support so you won't hear my stuff anymore................See you around Trauma...........*__*

As someone who doesn't like the incessant glare of waiting messages on multiple Discord channels, and who also loathes Reddit as a platform, I endorse this message.

Ancient_Exile #8 Posted 22 February 2018 - 03:52 AM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View PostKreepyKritter, on 21 February 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

As someone who doesn't like the incessant glare of waiting messages on multiple Discord channels, and who also loathes Reddit as a platform, I endorse this message.

Sadly you're like the only other one.................Farewellzzz

Blood Drinker IV............http://forum.totalwararena.com/index.php?/topic/3164-blood-drinker-iv1000000-kills/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users