Need some explanation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

xtcmax #1 Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

How come some players can engage my units from far away and from behind an obstacle, while I can not? I tried playing with Psilos/Archers and was able to retaliate back. I wonder why? I only played tier 5 battles.

Also, how come some Psilos have more range than mine? Or archers for that matter, a saw player shooting me across the river and he was not even close to water - huge range. I am lost, please help.

rebelodicus #2 Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players

Hi bro.  Archers can go over stuff where slingers cannot. The type of unit and Consumables can make significant difference..... I even find archers that can out range my slingers sometimes!:amazed:

ie. Archamedes  Council VII adds +8 to missile range or Flaming arrows -28 range. Also  Psilos archers, like Sythians have a skill called "Strain" that adds a shed load of range. If you find you can't engage someone behind a building it will often be down to not having a line of sight on them... and them having a good LOS on you. This happens often when the team are not scouting for you properly or perhaps even you may have Cynane hunting you... there's a lot to work with :D

Buddy up for a battle sometime and I'll walk you through it maybe ;) ... see you on the battlefield

~ Rebelodicus~  

aka Reb

To have a M8 you gotta BM8

http://www.bm8clan.com

xtcmax #3 Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
I searched for your name, didnt find it.

rebelodicus #4 Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players

You gotta love this game in closed Beta :confused: .. with luck we'll be on at the same time and do it from global chat or something. Either that or pop into our clan page and we can set up a meet. ... I'll see if I can find you ;) 

edit: just been in global and it isn't working *sigh*

Edited by rebelodicus, 04 December 2017 - 08:28 PM.

~ Rebelodicus~  

aka Reb

dance210 #5 Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator

View Postrebelodicus, on 04 December 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

You gotta love this game in closed Beta :confused: .. with luck we'll be on at the same time and do it from global chat or something. Either that or pop into our clan page and we can set up a meet. ... I'll see if I can find you ;) 

edit: just been in global and it isn't working *sigh*

Global chat isn't working for you now? Is it giving you an error message that it's unavailable?

rebelodicus #6 Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players

It was telling me it was temporarily unavailable. I now have it back as well as party chat! :D   Thanks for the interest Dance

Edited by rebelodicus, 04 December 2017 - 09:03 PM.

~ Rebelodicus~  

aka Reb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users