Jump to content


launcher?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

armando30 #1 Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:05 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 1
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011

I played on the CBT/Alpha when TW:Arena was first launched on steam, now that they re-released the game in Alpha test do we still launch it through steam or will there be a new launcher?

I've gone to the TW:Arena website and there I can only find how to subscribe for newsletter, there's nothing on how to apply to the Alpha or CBT and there's no info on how to launch the game for those who had been chosen for pre-release testing (because the recent video says those who had access to alpha and cbt in the past will also have access now for the second stage of testing)

so, how is it, steam or will there be a new launcher?



Ardez #2 Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:07 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 628
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

Subscribing to the newsletter is how you sign up for a chance at alpha access.

 

There is a new launcher through Wargaming called Wargaming Center. You get the details for installing after receiving a code in your e-mail.


5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!


DarkLord2016_1 #3 Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:34 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 18
  • Member since:
    06-12-2016

View PostArdez, on 01 February 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

Subscribing to the newsletter is how you sign up for a chance at alpha access.

 

There is a new launcher through Wargaming called Wargaming Center. You get the details for installing after receiving a code in your e-mail.

 

I received the code and installed the wargaming center
I have an internet of 10 mb and I am going to download the game, the speed is in 20 to 30 kbps and it was to be 900 Kbps ...... because I can not download the game, in options it has the open door of number 8331 and the Game do not download, it's taking too long, will it release the download on February 18th? The day the test gets closed?

DigaumSpider #4 Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:03 AM

    Private

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 1
  • Member since:
    04-15-2015

I got the email with the code, activated on my Wargaming account, but I haven't got any links to download the Wargaming center, as the email suggested I would...

Any ideas?

 

Thanks



Yggdrasilivo #5 Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

    Private

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 5
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostDigaumSpider, on 23 February 2017 - 01:03 AM, said:

I got the email with the code, activated on my Wargaming account, but I haven't got any links to download the Wargaming center, as the email suggested I would...

Any ideas?

 

Thanks

 

try this~https://thearmoredpa...ially-released/

Ardez #6 Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:12 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 628
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012
You should have received a 2nd e-mail at whichever e-mail account is associated with your wargaming account. Make sure you check your spam folders.

Edited by Ardez, 23 February 2017 - 02:13 PM.

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!


DarkLord2016_1 #7 Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:33 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 18
  • Member since:
    06-12-2016

View PostYggdrasilivo, on 23 February 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

 

Is this link in Russian?
My is in Portuguese language, is this what I can not download right
Or has nothing to do? I'm trying to download the game 3 days ago that I received the email of the key that will start tomorrow, 24 and I did not download 10% of the game that way with the speed that I have here I will not download the game until the 26th that closes The final beta test. Is a few days of testing only 2 days.
I downloaded the game center US, and came in the Portuguese language, I mean I think I chose the Portuguese language, this has to do with downloading the game? Will it be released to us here? South America ?


Ardez #8 Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:50 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 628
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

View PostDarkLord2016_1, on 23 February 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

 

Is this link in Russian?
My is in Portuguese language, is this what I can not download right
Or has nothing to do? I'm trying to download the game 3 days ago that I received the email of the key that will start tomorrow, 24 and I did not download 10% of the game that way with the speed that I have here I will not download the game until the 26th that closes The final beta test. Is a few days of testing only 2 days.
I downloaded the game center US, and came in the Portuguese language, I mean I think I chose the Portuguese language, this has to do with downloading the game? Will it be released to us here? South America ?

 

This thread is about a different issue from your downloading problem. You should submit a ticket to WG support.

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!


DarkLord2016_1 #9 Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:12 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 18
  • Member since:
    06-12-2016

View PostArdez, on 23 February 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

 

This thread is about a different issue from your downloading problem. You should submit a ticket to WG support.

Do not you know how hard it is to send a ticket  
I played the games world of tanks, and world of warships in a good, low in a good
And the game that I like the most, which is the total war Arena, this game I played 10 months + - in Steam games, was the game that played the most. And just the game that I like, is giving problems to download.

 


Edited by DarkLord2016_1, 23 February 2017 - 03:13 PM.


Ardez #10 Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:21 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 628
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

View PostDarkLord2016_1, on 23 February 2017 - 10:12 AM, said:

Do not you know how hard it is to send a ticket  
I played the games world of tanks, and world of warships in a good, low in a good
And the game that I like the most, which is the total war Arena, this game I played 10 months + - in Steam games, was the game that played the most. And just the game that I like, is giving problems to download.

 

 

I know exactly how hard it is. I opened a ticket with them the moment I had a problem earlier between the first and second alpha tests. They are the people who have the best knowledge to help you and if they don't know they have access to the tools to find out. I'm not saying you have to stop looking for support elsewhere, like on these forums, but that you should submit a ticket anyways because there are good odds the forum can't help your specific problem.


5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!


DarkLord2016_1 #11 Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 18
  • Member since:
    06-12-2016

View PostArdez, on 23 February 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

 

I know exactly how hard it is. I opened a ticket with them the moment I had a problem earlier between the first and second alpha tests. They are the people who have the best knowledge to help you and if they don't know they have access to the tools to find out. I'm not saying you have to stop looking for support elsewhere, like on these forums, but that you should submit a ticket anyways because there are good odds the forum can't help your specific problem.

 

https://na.wargaming...m_campaign=wgnp

Where does the Ticket open?

 



DarkLord2016_1 #12 Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 18
  • Member since:
    06-12-2016

View PostDarkLord2016_1, on 23 February 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

 

https://na.wargaming...m_campaign=wgnp

Where does the Ticket open?

 

 

I managed to solve the problem, I downloaded the game by tweaking the settings of the game center options, download, where the upload, I should leave off, not unlimited .... and in the download options, unlimited. Doing so I was able to download the game fast.
Thank you all.


Edited by DarkLord2016_1, 24 February 2017 - 02:57 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users