Justice League Movie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zusheqiel #1 Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

If I am right the movie gets released either today or tomorrow. I'm personally excited despite the follies of some of the previous movies directed by Zack Snyder, though I do with him the best after the family tragedy that happened. The justice league however was slightly done different. It's about I would say 80% Zack and 20% Joss Whedon who is known for titles such as firefly, dr horrible, and the avengers movie. A lot of reviewers so far have been saying that the has a bit more of a lighter tone than the previous ones and that the characters and actors chosen really did a good job in bringing those characters to life. I've always been a bit more of a DC fan than Marvel, not that I have any issues with marvel but I like DC stories a bit more.

What are your thoughts on the upcoming film? Do try to be respectful towards Zack, I know he's not a fan favorite right now, but with everything that happened with him maybe cut him some slack.

Rocksitter #2 Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:47 PM

Lance-corporal

Complete garbage no content only effects like most of the other crap movies from holywierd.

Zusheqiel #3 Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:26 AM

Lance-corporal

View PostRocksitter, on 16 November 2017 - 11:47 PM, said:

Complete garbage no content only effects like most of the other crap movies from holywierd.

I totally understand where you're coming from. Hollywood seems to have fallen into a pit of reboots and CGI (not that all of it is bad). From what I know Justice League is going to be CGI heavy, but it should have a decent storyline worth checking out. Where this movie is different, besides the director change, is also that they've brought on Geoff Johns to help steer it in the right direction. Geoff here is a major DC comic writer, known for works like Flashpoint paradox, Blackest Night, and many top DC stories. Even helps write some the major DC games(which as you know have been highly successful for catching the players in a suspenseful addicting story), and shows, like Flash and is currently working on the new live action show Titans. What this means is DC on the Big picture should start looking a little more like the comics. I would say though if you're not feeling to great about it, maybe wait till it comes to DVD or a friend has then check it out. Just because it's justice league, that alone merits a watch sometime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users