Missed this weekend!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

forkmor #1 Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
I missed the alpha this weekend, found the invite this morning.  Will they be sending new codes for each alpha weekend????

Ardez #2 Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

Zhayedan

They have sent out codes for each weekend so far, but we have had 3 test weekends over the last 3 months, so it may not be very soon. They need to organize their data and collect feedback to make changes before the next test.

Five00 #3 Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:27 PM

Lance-corporal

Be patient!!!

To build the player base they need to invite a lot more players then just a handful of Alpha players. If they wait too long to move to Beta they will lose the player interest and it will be hard for them to recover later.   

From what I can see, the game is almost ready to move on to Open Beta.

KreepyKritter #4 Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:22 PM

Lance-corporal

View PostFive00, on 30 January 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

From what I can see, the game is almost ready to move on to Open Beta.

It honestly depends on which route the dev team decides to go in. I've seen games like this go to an open alpha or a closed beta. Until they declare it "Beta" or even "Live", expect more progress wipes.

Ardez #5 Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Zhayedan

The 'normal' route would be closed alpha testing, closed alpha stress test, closed beta, open beta(stress test), release.

That is for a standard p2p game or a 'wipe on launch' game. Arena might follow the pattern of 'Open Beta is Release' and stop wiping data at that point yet again. We will have to wait and see. Of course they might do it differently, there really isn't a good way to tell that without being on the inside.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users