Create an all disabled vet clan.

(20BRO) Served Together

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

StarBlazer61st #1 Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:35 PM

Private

• Players
I am trying to put together a clan of all disabled vets. I am a disabled vet that has cognitive brain issues. I have played this game awhile. I have over 8000 battles. I am NOT a  great player. I have gotten a lot of heat from other players. From nasty language to blocking me on the battlefield so I can't play. I understand they're actions. I feel bad when I cause a problem for another clan. I will never able to compete at a high level. But I do love to play the game. So if we could create a clan of vets that have some of the some issues that cause problems of playing, but you love the game, as I do. Or you are just want to start playing. This is the clan for you. We can practice together and we can do battle together. So if you think this clan would be good for you, please give it a try. 

WaldoVonZude #2 Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
Please join NDI academy. I understand you have strengths and weaknesses. You can educate the cadets about how to transcend a weakness. Help us teach others about teamwork and sportsmanship! 

link in my sig,
Zude

Applied Behavior Analysis uses only empirical evidence to form generalizations about human behavior. I teach about ABA, public speaking, and leadership as a hobby.

gistankz #3 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:37 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

View PostStarBlazer61st, on 06 November 2017 - 11:35 AM, said:

I am trying to put together a clan of all disabled vets. I am a disabled vet that has cognitive brain issues. I have played this game awhile. I have over 8000 battles. I am NOT a  great player. I have gotten a lot of heat from other players. From nasty language to blocking me on the battlefield so I can't play. I understand they're actions. I feel bad when I cause a problem for another clan. I will never able to compete at a high level. But I do love to play the game. So if we could create a clan of vets that have some of the some issues that cause problems of playing, but you love the game, as I do. Or you are just want to start playing. This is the clan for you. We can practice together and we can do battle together. So if you think this clan would be good for you, please give it a try. 

Hey brother,

Good luck finding more disabled vets to play with.  Hopefully when the game goes f2p more will come online.  May be able to find some veteran clans online and turn them on to this game.  I'm 80% rated, but luckily my head is okay.  I'll keep my eye on this thread and if down the road more ppl join I might as well.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users