[Tutorial] Unit Tactics: Archers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Arclinon #1 Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:41 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
Arc here with yet another guide on another type of unit. I would like to add that these tactics are not all that there is, there are some that are either too complex too share here or depend on your circumstance such as combination and positioning of your allies. These guides are intended to give a general idea on how to play a specific unit. Please let me know which unit you would like next. Currently i am working on the slingers, the most currently OP skirmisher unit. 

elbowsanchez #2 Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:56 PM

Lance-corporal

I'd like to see a tutorial about Cynane's barrage ability although this video does show the power of combined archer fire.

Also, is there a way to turn off her archers auto fire ability?  Many times when a target leaves line of site, archers will pick a secondary target that is still in line of site and automatically start to fire upon them, which in many case is an undesired feature and cause unwanted friendly fire.

"The evil Bert and friend."

Arkkinite #3 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:48 AM

Junior Sergeant

Hello elbow. You'll need to search through the settings in game. I think there is something like "assisted combat" or something like that. It is by default set to semi-.

Turn that off (or manual, dont rmb). Once that is done, your units only do things when they are told to and will have no initiative at all (just like me irl).

elbowsanchez #4 Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:19 PM

Lance-corporal

Thank you Arkkinite for responding.  Will look into the settings and post about the exact area and steps to take.

elbowsanchez #5 Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:31 PM

Lance-corporal

Here is the path to adjusting the setting.

Options

Control

Advanced

Auto Attack Setting to - OFF

1 user(s) are reading this topic