How to Join Game Community

CBT closed beta join invite key load Total War please help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

THE_TANKER_BACCA #1 Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:01 PM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Hello, and greetings to all who are helping answer my questions...Much thanks in advance!

I'll get on with it and say I'm looking to join the Total War: Arena Community, Some of my past experience in MOBA's are Fractured Space, WoWs (World of Warships), War Thunder (I believe that counts). I do realize that all MOBA's are different, but I'm not completely blind onto how a MOBA works in that respect since they all derive from the Multiplayer/Teamwork/Synergy realm. 

I did some research before coming here and from what I gather they are trying to recruit more people for, it looks like the game is in CBT (Closed Beta) as of June 27, 2017, which was the latest forums post I could find on the subject. The chances are high that I'm late to the party and they are not accepting invites/requests anymore, but just in case I'm not, I've come here.

So after all that, my real question is:

1) Are they still accepting people into the Closed Beta Testing of Total War: Arena? 

and 2) If "yes", how would I join the ranks of Total War: Arena?(I've seen surveys and E-mail links around but I'm not sure if they're valid).

Once again, my many thanks for those of you that answer, you're a huge help! Hopefully, I may see you all in game sometime (if they'll have me that is!)

Cheers!         

-TTB

dance210 #2 Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator

Hello!

Yes, we are still accepting applications for Closed Beta. Closed Beta started in September, so you aren't that late to the party :)

You can go to the Total War ARENA website and click on "Join the Ranks" to submit an application. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

TWA Portal                  TWA Twitter                  TWA Facebook

THE_TANKER_BACCA #3 Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:22 PM

Private

View Postdance210, on 10 October 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

Hello!

Yes, we are still accepting applications for Closed Beta. Closed Beta started in September, so you aren't that late to the party :)

You can go to the Total War ARENA website and click on "Join the Ranks" to submit an application. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Thanks, Dance210! I can't say enough Thanks can I?

THE_TANKER_BACCA #4 Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

Private

View Postdance210, on 10 October 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

Hello!

Side Edit: I don't see a join the ranks tab, but I do see a text box to plug your e-mail in so it will send you a survey. I assume that's a different/another way of going about it?

Cobboolio #5 Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

Sergeant

• Praetorian

View PostTHE_TANKER_BACCA, on 10 October 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

Side Edit: I don't see a join the ranks tab, but I do see a text box to plug your e-mail in so it will send you a survey. I assume that's a different/another way of going about it?

Yeah that's it.

Also there's a discord group, it's often got key giveaways so that might be useful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users