Very good to see

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ancient_Exile #1 Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:23 AM

• Silver Shield
The forum growing with new faces and all. I look forward to seeing yall on the field for the remainder of the Beta and truly hope that there isn't a big delay in transitioning to open season. The forum appears to be in good active hands as I see a lot of new people taking interest and wolf has some good threads as well here lately. After speaking with community lead Sly the other day I have just decided to take a nice long break from the forums and focus on playing the game. So, to those that have enjoyed my presence on the forum see you around and to those that loathed my presence on the forums, well then, see you around as well. I noticed quite a few more high tier battles going down yesterday so hopefully as the week progresses they will be abundant without 10 minute wait times for MM. See everyone out there! I won't be checking my Pm box for a long skip so PM me in game if you need anything folks.........And as always my trademark smiley-face *__* To all a merry LATERzzzzz

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

gmcoy #2 Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:18 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

"There is no shame in fear, there is only shame in letting fear rule you. Try not to look scared and you will find bravery in your heart!"

C. Gibbs 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users