[Tutorial] Keybindings And Unit Formations

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Arclinon #1 Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:49 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Some people were asking on how to improve on basic keybindings and how to change formations as well as when. In this video we demonstrate how. I am going to be making a few more vids in these series which i will post here too.

dinged_em #2 Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:33 PM

Private

Newbie thanks. 

Wicked_x_Sick #3 Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

Private

Hi Arclinon, was this filmed in the current closed beta?  It appears to be, but I didn't realize there were options to turn the blue arrows back on, adjust unit placement, and have the white lines around troops.  I thought those were features from the Alphas and that the game had been stripped down some for closed beta. Perhaps these are features that need to be enabled and do not come turned on initially?  Could you shine some light on this (if my question made any sense!)

Thanks!

Arclinon #4 Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

Junior Sergeant

View PostWicked_x_Sick, on 13 October 2017 - 05:43 PM, said:

Hi Arclinon, was this filmed in the current closed beta?  It appears to be, but I didn't realize there were options to turn the blue arrows back on, adjust unit placement, and have the white lines around troops.  I thought those were features from the Alphas and that the game had been stripped down some for closed beta. Perhaps these are features that need to be enabled and do not come turned on initially?  Could you shine some light on this (if my question made any sense!)

Thanks!

Yes it has, i have paid extra attention to that since the incident from the last time. The blue arrows i think are a feature of the alternate view that i set to space which allows you to see the direction of the allied troops and their silhouettes for easier detection in the woods. I hope this helps

Leodhas #5 Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

Private

Many thanks! I'm not sure I'll use the same bindings as you, but the info about changing the formation using the alt key and mouse is fantastic. Looking forward to learning more from your videos. :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic