Game Region !

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PaimonMorningstar #1 Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

I've just wanted to see if the alpha started and it redirected me to the log-in page, i chose Europe , because well , I'm from Europe .

I tried to log-in with my account and i couldn't , and guess what , i made my account for NA region and that's why i couldn't connect to Europe  . When i made my account i didn't even notice that , because there was no tabel making me chose the region .

I really dont know what to do .    BE CAREFUL when you register .

EDIT : https://na.wargaming...rticles/745     - NA and Europe will use the same server , sorry for wasting your time . Someone delete this useless topic , next time i should investigate deeper . :D

Edited by PaimonMorningstar, 27 January 2017 - 02:11 PM.

I like dirt .

ApolloBez #2 Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

Senior Sergeant

Lol... no worries my man... we all do it, from time to time..   " )
If you can't beat'em, join'em; (and wait for a better opportunity to strike).   

Ardez #3 Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

The big downside is that you are trapped in the NA forums when you might be more at home in the EU one. AFAIK you need to submit a ticket to get that changed, unless there is a new update from dogface or others.

Either way, Welcome to the Alpha! Have fun!

Edited by Ardez, 27 January 2017 - 03:33 PM.

Dread_Legion #4 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:27 PM

Private

Hey guys,

Just got an invite yesterday and downloaded/installed the game. Checked the other threads and states there that once I launch it and see "Service Unavailable" am good to go once the servers go live (I checked a few hours ago). Should I choose EU as my region when playing and not Asia (where am residing now)? 

thanks in advance!

Ardez #5 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:32 PM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

View PostDread_Legion, on 23 February 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

Hey guys,

Just got an invite yesterday and downloaded/installed the game. Checked the other threads and states there that once I launch it and see "Service Unavailable" am good to go once the servers go live (I checked a few hours ago). Should I choose EU as my region when playing and not Asia (where am residing now)? 

thanks in advance!

There are only EU servers right now, but you are currently on the NA forums. It looks like the account you are using has been registered to NA, not EU or Asia. Once you launch it shouldn't ask you to select a region after you sign the NDA. You may need to choose NA if it prompts you(although I don't believe it should).

1 user(s) are reading this topic