Unit "Stickiness" is a Real Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ShameSaw #1 Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
I don't know the proper term for this, but what I am referring to as "stickiness" is the likelihood for a unit to just stop moving when being attacked in the rear or flank. Several times while using cav, I have noticed my units just decide to hold completely still regardless of the orders I am throwing out simply because another unit has touched one or two of the back units. The ENTIRE unit decides to hold completely still and allow themselves to be destroyed. This is not only inaccurate, but it largely produces unpleasantness. Why should my fast-as-hell cav unit stop moving entirely (even making a lot of the already distant units circle BACK into an unwinnable situation) because a couple of the back men get attacked? It's honestly ridiculous and should be changed. 

WaldoVonZude #2 Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:54 PM

Junior Sergeant

If you spam mouse click movement, your units will not move. The technical term for "unit stickiness" is "movement latency" and it is an ongoing problem.

Applied Behavior Analysis uses only empirical evidence to form generalizations about human behavior. I teach about ABA, public speaking, and leadership as a hobby.

Bulluck_1 #3 Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:47 PM

Lance-corporal

Also go into options and turn off assisted auto attack. That should help also.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users