Update: Founder Pack Issues

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

gmcoy #21 Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
I guess its more work than anticipated. :(

"There is no shame in fear, there is only shame in letting fear rule you. Try not to look scared and you will find bravery in your heart!"

C. Gibbs 

Kinbrx #22 Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:49 PM

Private

• Players

View Postgmcoy, on 11 September 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

I guess its more work than anticipated. :(

I dont think so, probably less than 1000 people have this problem (if there is more then or the system was really broken or this game is a success), i doubt that it takes more than 2 min to give the purchase manually. I feel like they are waiting commands from the high ups, or just don't have enough people to do (that i doubt). So the most probably thing is, they are waiting a autonomous fix for this problem just to not waste their time, but waste the consumer time. A [edited](dung) way to treat a client btw.

Edited by Kinbrx, 11 September 2017 - 09:50 PM.

Ancient_Exile #23 Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:22 AM

Zhayedan

View PostKinbrx, on 11 September 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

I dont think so, probably less than 1000 people have this problem (if there is more then or the system was really broken or this game is a success), i doubt that it takes more than 2 min to give the purchase manually. I feel like they are waiting commands from the high ups, or just don't have enough people to do (that i doubt). So the most probably thing is, they are waiting a autonomous fix for this problem just to not waste their time, but waste the consumer time. A [edited](dung) way to treat a client btw.

True words.........

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

Ancient_Exile #24 Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:27 PM

Zhayedan

Well day number 12 and the forum is quiet as all get out?

EdmonEdmon #25 Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:22 PM

Private

Day 6 for me, wargaming has taken my money but I've gotten nothing in return... can't reverse the payment or I'll be banned and lose $300+ investment in WoT and WoWS.

This is just the most horrendous customer service. I sent them transaction logs confirming the payment, but they don't just apply the pack manually or refund it. You are just trapped in limbo.

Ancient_Exile #26 Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:17 PM

Zhayedan

View PostEdmonEdmon, on 13 September 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

Day 6 for me, wargaming has taken my money but I've gotten nothing in return... can't reverse the payment or I'll be banned and lose $300+ investment in WoT and WoWS.

This is just the most horrendous customer service. I sent them transaction logs confirming the payment, but they don't just apply the pack manually or refund it. You are just trapped in limbo.

Believe me, I feel your pain even more so, mainly because I have played 400 battles without the Premium account that I paid for.........Geez......Man I really wanted to use the T5 premium cav unit so bad in the grind for silver and XP but nope broke my heart......Because of the silver deficit I played T5 a lot and I have like 150,000 XP waiting to convert.........Pure buzzkill.....But maybe they figure out something before this weekend at least......I hope anyways.....:(

Ancient_Exile #27 Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:10 PM

Zhayedan

Well just to do an update then I won't be converting any saved up XP as they just initiated a refund on my account. They needed permission to log into my account to verify the founder pack wasn't ( prolly just protocol but still made me feel like they thought I was a  liar) there or already applied to my account. A few hours after I gave permission I received a reply saying they were unable to log onto my account to verify it so I could get a refund if I wanted so I chose the refund. Next I got another message from a different person that stated they were successfully able to log in to my account and that they were working with the developers to correct the issue and he just wanted to make sure that I wanted a refund or to wait on the Developers! So I responded to him with, if it is going to be applied to my account tomorrow then yes I would still be happy with the founders pack but if it was still gonna be a WE don't know scenario then I just desired the refund. So a refund has been initiated and my case will be closed once I receive the funds back........I wish everybody else, that experienced the issue I did, the best of luck in their founder pack issues.......I mean I've already played 400 battles so I will survive without it in the future too..............Hope yall get your stuff, best of luck to all

Edited by Ancient_Exile, 13 September 2017 - 10:11 PM.

Ancient_Exile #28 Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:38 AM

Zhayedan

View PostArdez, on 08 September 2017 - 12:37 AM, said:

Have they actually threatened to ban you if you do a chargeback or complain about not receiving your purchase or are you just being dramatic?

For someone who is a Praetorian and acts like he knows everything you think you would of new the answer to your mockery before you stated it? Not everyone has a brown nose like you good-sir...............We don't get catered to as much so we have to be more careful......

Ardez #29 Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:08 PM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

View PostAncient_Exile, on 25 September 2017 - 01:38 AM, said:

For someone who is a Praetorian and acts like he knows everything you think you would of new the answer to your mockery before you stated it? Not everyone has a brown nose like you good-sir...............We don't get catered to as much so we have to be more careful......

I've been threatened to be banned twice now, so it wouldn't shock me if they did threaten you. I was asking because it sounds like a stupid thing to do to somebody trying to buy something.

Of course since then somebody actually was suspended for doing a chargeback, so answering a question from 17 days ago is a bit of a moot point.

gmcoy #30 Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

Who is going to ban ardez.... Very interesting conv... but on the topic, I think they should give the persons that said they had brought the packs because its just a test. Why lose customers for a test... So maybe they are troubleshooting the problem??

"There is no shame in fear, there is only shame in letting fear rule you. Try not to look scared and you will find bravery in your heart!"

C. Gibbs 

polioman2 #31 Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:59 PM

Private

I have been disconnected 70 times that's every online game ive tried to join.i believe the server is in Europe and keeps dropping me.

dance210 #32 Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:05 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator

View Postpolioman2, on 10 October 2017 - 07:59 AM, said:

I have been disconnected 70 times that's every online game ive tried to join.i believe the server is in Europe and keeps dropping me.

Hi polioman2,

There is currently only one server for Closed Beta and it is located in Europe. If you are having issues disconnecting you may be able to submit a Support ticket and see if they can help troubleshoot the issues, if it's not just ping or packet loss.

TWA Portal                  TWA Twitter                  TWA Facebook

CoWbOy9900 #33 Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:12 AM

Private

the store is still broke .. was able to buy the 39.99 pack .. after 2 hours of trying ... know i want to get the 59.99 pack and keeps saying their was a error try back in 10-20 mins and been trying all day for 6 hour so far 

31B442SV5 #34 Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

Private

So I purchased a Barbarian pack on 30 September.  I received my beta key 2 days later after opening a ticket. I still have not received any other items in the pack.  I have opened 3 separate tickets my payment and purchase have been confirmed and the CS reps just tell me that a message has been sent to the Devs to credit the items to my account.  How long do I have to wait for items that  I have paid in full for?  This is starting to border on criminal as I have paid for good that has not been provided.   I have bought founders packs for several other games before and never had these issues, so I can only guess its germane to Wargaming.   

Rowdyman_ #35 Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:47 PM

Lance-corporal

I think the units are weak.  I bought the $100.00   and had no issue getting them . but  do not play them ,  They just seem so weak for there Tier , I no they are no suppose to be powerful , but they just seem so weak to me . But the gold and chunk of commander exp is still nice :B

traumadisaster #36 Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:28 PM

Lance-corporal

So should I skip the pack and just buy the gold? Or is the gold discounted in the pack making that a better buy?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users