Update: Founder Pack Issues

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

dance210 #1 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:50 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator

Commanders,

We are aware of several issues that some players are experiencing in relation to purchases from the Total War: ARENA Premium Shop. We are currently investigating these issues, and we are hard at work on identifying and rectifying the source of the issues.

The following issues have been identified:

• “Payment methods not available” error message. In most cases, this appears to occur when the player clicks the ‘Purchase’ button, and then cancels the purchase. Packs will show the error for 10 minutes, after that providing zero ability to purchase any of the packs.

• Players purchasing a pack but not receiving in-game items.

We are aware of these issues, and our efforts to fix them are a top priority. In the meantime, please take the following into consideration to avoid encountering these issues:

• Clear your cache

• Do not press ‘Back’ on the Premium Shop when you are about to purchase a bundle.

We hope to have news to share on solutions for these issues very soon. In the meantime, please submit a ticket to our support team to let us know if you are affected by these issues, or any other technical issues relating to Total War: ARENA.

Thank you.

TWA Portal                  TWA Twitter                  TWA Facebook

Ancient_Exile #2 Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:05 PM

Zhayedan

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
Being I already have my ticket in and I decide to go ahead and upgrade to the 100 dollar pack what do I need to do to get that done in one fell swoop dance??? If you could get an answer on that I would appreciate it?? I already gave support my card number anyways....Either that or a refund......Either way doesn't really matter.....

Edited by Ancient_Exile, 06 September 2017 - 06:06 PM.

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

wwolfvn #3 Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

Sergeant

From debugging point of view, it would be good to categorize or specify which founder pack induces which problem. So efforts can be brought to correct the most common cases first. For me, I can confirm the $9.99 founder pack is no problem. Hope the issues get resolved soon.

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."

Ancient_Exile #4 Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:05 AM

Zhayedan

Sitting on day number 8 here people...........If I dispute it and get my money back I will get banned.............If I keep on complaining I will get banned............If I charter a flight and beat on the WG office windows I will get banned.................If I sit here and just wait I wonder what will happen??? Well anyways this is day 8 folks so just turn on the computer and hit apply Antique bundle to my account please..............Get an override from the regional operations manager and get my issue fixed please.......*__*

Ardez #5 Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:37 AM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

View PostAncient_Exile, on 08 September 2017 - 01:05 AM, said:

Sitting on day number 8 here people...........If I dispute it and get my money back I will get banned.............If I keep on complaining I will get banned............If I charter a flight and beat on the WG office windows I will get banned.................If I sit here and just wait I wonder what will happen??? Well anyways this is day 8 folks so just turn on the computer and hit apply Antique bundle to my account please..............Get an override from the regional operations manager and get my issue fixed please.......*__*

Have they actually threatened to ban you if you do a chargeback or complain about not receiving your purchase or are you just being dramatic?

dance210 #6 Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:39 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator

View PostAncient_Exile, on 07 September 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

I apologize for the continued delay. I will check today to see if there has been any movement on the issue for those who haven't received in-game item(s) from the Founder Packs. We thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve this issue for everyone affected.

View PostArdez, on 07 September 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

Have they actually threatened to ban you if you do a chargeback or complain about not receiving your purchase or are you just being dramatic?

Banning an account after a player has reversed a charge is a general policy and is done automatically I believe. This is usually resolved by submitting a Support ticket. After the item(s) have been removed from the account, the ban is removed. This is why we warn players to be wary when accepting in-game gifts from others - if the buyer initiates a chargeback, the recipient's account will also be banned until the item(s) are removed.

As long as people play by the rules, no one is banned just for complaining.

TWA Portal                  TWA Twitter                  TWA Facebook

Kinbrx #7 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:25 PM

Private

• Players

Why it's taking so long just to send some beta keys?

It's already more than a week.

Why WG can't send a Beta Key to those who sent a ticket?

I'm already losing my patience.

Edited by Kinbrx, 08 September 2017 - 03:25 PM.

Ancient_Exile #8 Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:02 PM

Zhayedan

View PostKinbrx, on 08 September 2017 - 09:25 AM, said:

Why it's taking so long just to send some beta keys?

It's already more than a week.

Why WG can't send a Beta Key to those who sent a ticket?

I'm already losing my patience.

Back off Kinbrx im first................I mean yours is a key..........Mine was the whole pack........They can keep the key.........Just give me the items, gold, and premium I paid for......

Edited by Ancient_Exile, 08 September 2017 - 04:04 PM.

Ancient_Exile #9 Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

Zhayedan

Also THX dance210 for any looking into the matter as I know you don't actually have to being that I have a support ticket in.......

Kinbrx #10 Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Players

View PostAncient_Exile, on 08 September 2017 - 04:02 PM, said:

Back off Kinbrx im first................I mean yours is a key..........Mine was the whole pack........They can keep the key.........Just give me the items, gold, and premium I paid for......

I can't even play the game, how you are in a worse situation? :teethhappy:

Anyway, it's just unbelievable that they can't even check if i paid or not and then just activate the key in my account.

Ancient_Exile #11 Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:37 PM

Zhayedan

Did you give the support a picture of payment method?

Kinbrx #12 Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Players

View PostAncient_Exile, on 08 September 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

Did you give the support a picture of payment method?

I did, i even asked the payment method to enter in contact with Wargaming, but they said that wargaming would respond in 4-5 days.

Ancient_Exile #13 Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

Zhayedan

Hmmm....This is really frustrating but what can we do right.......Just wait.......I recokonzzzz.........But still I agree someone could of shot you an access code just out of courtesy.......

Ancient_Exile #14 Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

Zhayedan

Day number 9 with no hope for the weekend so perhaps Monday! I hope the billing personnel enjoy their weekend as some of their customers will not be enjoying theirs! 

Promulgator #15 Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:42 PM

Private

This is insane. It does not take this long to get some beta keys out. If this were your money, you'd be as livid as we are.

tstar0498 #16 Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:23 PM

Private

Would love to receive the key I was promised in the starter pack so I can give it to my friend. Got the gold and premium but not the key...

Kinbrx #17 Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:40 PM

Private

• Players

View Posttstar0498, on 09 September 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

Would love to receive the key I was promised in the starter pack so I can give it to my friend. Got the gold and premium but not the key...

They said that they would not give exactly a key, but you could play the game without activating, it would be automatically. I don't know if this still is true, try sending a ticket about this.

310thCopperhead #18 Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

Private

yeah my premium units are not showing up either. I bought the classic bundle. cause God knows WG gets enough of my damn money from

tanks. Even though there is going to be a wipe.....I'd still like to have the premium units I paid for to play with. 

It's like buying a new tank in World of Tanks (#Grand_Missing_Battles) and not getting it in your garage.

Ancient_Exile #19 Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:02 PM

Zhayedan

View Post310thCopperhead, on 09 September 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

yeah my premium units are not showing up either. I bought the classic bundle. cause God knows WG gets enough of my damn money from

tanks. Even though there is going to be a wipe.....I'd still like to have the premium units I paid for to play with. 

It's like buying a new tank in World of Tanks (#Grand_Missing_Battles) and not getting it in your garage.

Well if you got your gold and premium then chances are your premium units are in your roster to use! They just won't appear on the tree for you to view but in your roster you still have access to them or so I've been told......In our case the pack simply didn't app,you to our accounts.....

Ancient_Exile #20 Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:15 PM

Zhayedan

To whom it may concern>>>>> I am sitting on day number 11.............Support ticket sitting there saying processing for 10 days so any news or update about when the people who didn't get their stuff will be attended to?????

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users