Game Invites

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Five00 #1 Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:05 PM

Private

• Players

I am registered with War Gaming and I am a Alpha & Beta Tester for World of Warships.

How can I get an invite to Total War Arena on the next invite wave?

Edited by Five00, 05 January 2017 - 04:05 PM.

Ardez #2 Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:38 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
AFAIK only previous players have been invited so far, but players are directed to http://totalwararena.com/ and signing up for the newsletter. There are still players from the original test that haven't been invited yet, so no idea when they will open it up to more players.

5D is recruiting in NA & EU for TW:ARENA! PM me here or apply at 5dclan.com by clicking the image above!

First_Spear #3 Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:31 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
Original testers think they are just so "Special" huh!

GeorgePatton #4 Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:03 AM

Private

• Players

Get in line like everybody else - Russian Alpha for World of Tanks here - tested every other game starting in 'family and friends' alpha - I'm not expecting special treatment, neither should you. :)

Cheers!
Glenn

GroBdeutschland #5 Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:03 PM

Private

• Players

I am a original tester since alpha. They didn't even let us know that this game is being tested again or released soon, only reason I found this was that for some reason, I don't even know why haha, I just googled it today. It's still in my steam lib, but they have not invited me (I know its not on steam anymore and war gaming has control now). I'm guessing the only people who will get it is large youtuber and or their "preferred" testers. Hopefully I can get one but I doubt I will.

The reason original testers are so salty is how it was handled. We thought we were getting this CA game released before Total War Warhammer. Then we were told it was not coming out for the foreseeable future (aka the game was cancelled). The biggest problem is that there was months of nothing, no information or release dates and to be honest the "hype" that it once had is all but dead. Now its not even being produced or published by CA its almost like CA spit in our faces. Don't get me wrong I'm glad its still coming out and THANK YOU WARGAMING for taking over and continuing this game. I'm EXCITED for the game but the way this games life has been handled won't do it any favors for success.

Yeah I don't expect special treatment for being a alpha tester, infact the opposite I would wager I'm place behind all of you wargaming testers in the que.

Sincerely,

ArminiusTotalWar  (https://www.twitch.tv/arminiustotalwar)

Edited by GroBdeutschland, 14 January 2017 - 09:05 PM.

ApolloBez #6 Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:30 AM

Junior Sergeant

View PostGroBdeutschland, on 14 January 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

I am a original tester since alpha. They didn't even let us know that this game is being tested again or released soon, only reason I found this was that for some reason, I don't even know why haha, I just googled it today. It's still in my steam lib, but they have not invited me (I know its not on steam anymore and war gaming has control now). I'm guessing the only people who will get it is large youtuber and or their "preferred" testers. Hopefully I can get one but I doubt I will.

The reason original testers are so salty is how it was handled. We thought we were getting this CA game released before Total War Warhammer. Then we were told it was not coming out for the foreseeable future (aka the game was cancelled). The biggest problem is that there was months of nothing, no information or release dates and to be honest the "hype" that it once had is all but dead. Now its not even being produced or published by CA its almost like CA spit in our faces. Don't get me wrong I'm glad its still coming out and THANK YOU WARGAMING for taking over and continuing this game. I'm EXCITED for the game but the way this games life has been handled won't do it any favors for success.

Yeah I don't expect special treatment for being a alpha tester, infact the opposite I would wager I'm place behind all of you wargaming testers in the que.

Sincerely,

ArminiusTotalWar  (https://www.twitch.tv/arminiustotalwar)

​Geez... guy, incredible... Do you know why you didn't get to be part of the new testing???  Because you haven't spent the time and effort to keep up with the game. If you didn't know, it's simply because you weren't looking. 
If you can't beat'em, join'em; (and wait for a better opportunity to strike).   

LAN_Elayin #7 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

Private

• Players

View PostApolloBez, on 15 January 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

​Geez... guy, incredible... Do you know why you didn't get to be part of the new testing???  Because you haven't spent the time and effort to keep up with the game. If you didn't know, it's simply because you weren't looking. 

Yeah, that isn't the case at all. I was an alpha tester and checked at least once a week for any updates on their website and social media outlets. There were no Facebook posts from April 2016 to September 2016. And the Twitter feed was about as dead. The issue is that myself (and many others) sunk many, many hours as an alpha testers, and players like my buddy, who played maybe 20 hours, got an email invite saying that he got an invite because he was a "Veteran Alpha Player" and those who have spent much more time in Alpha haven't seen anything.

ApolloBez #8 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:20 PM

Junior Sergeant

View PostLAN_Elayin, on 17 January 2017 - 02:16 PM, said:

Yeah, that isn't the case at all. I was an alpha tester and checked at least once a week for any updates on their website and social media outlets. There were no Facebook posts from April 2016 to September 2016. And the Twitter feed was about as dead. The issue is that myself (and many others) sunk many, many hours as an alpha testers, and players like my buddy, who played maybe 20 hours, got an email invite saying that he got an invite because he was a "Veteran Alpha Player" and those who have spent much more time in Alpha haven't seen anything.

So you spent time in the CA furoms during the shut down? (That post I responded to, the guy claimed he didn't know what was going on, I did.)

Edited by ApolloBez, 17 January 2017 - 07:30 PM.

LAN_Elayin #9 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

Private

• Players

View PostApolloBez, on 17 January 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

So you spent time in the CA furoms during the shut down?

I kept up with the dev posts, as uncommon as they were. Like I said, I checked all their online information outlets every single week for almost half a year. The transition of TW:A to Wargaming showed no love to those who invested in the game in it's early stages. I'm just glad that TW:A was already such a good game in Alpha, and Wargaming is taking over with constant updates.

ApolloBez #10 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

Junior Sergeant

View PostLAN_Elayin, on 17 January 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

I kept up with the dev posts, as uncommon as they were. Like I said, I checked all their online information outlets every single week for almost half a year. The transition of TW:A to Wargaming showed no love to those who invested in the game in it's early stages. I'm just glad that TW:A was already such a good game in Alpha, and Wargaming is taking over with constant updates.

​Well I don't agree with you with what the transition meant; if you start taking business personally, everytime a change is made, be ready to spend a majority of your time resentfully. And I was a Beta tester, so I can safely say it wasn't any better earlier, and there were plenty of opportunities for improvement when it went offline; so I'm not quite sure what your point is. I think giving it to WG was a brilliant move personally. Not that any change won't have challenges or growing pains.

And I don't know your friend, or his circumstance, nor do I care to hear about it truly; but I just question how much play time you've could have possibly invested if you were solely a "alpha tester", and you didn't stick with it through the bate phase. Follow me my man?

Bronze_Spear #11 Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
Ruffff! Rufff!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users