Some Common Issues (Failed to Authenticate, Founder Packs)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

dance210 #21 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

UPDATE: The Premium time for Alpha 10 has been sent out! Players should have received it, or should be receiving it shortly.

Good luck on the battlefield!

Kondor_The_Great #22 Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:04 PM

Private

I recommend not buying the founder packs until further notice of the issue being resolved.
     I purchased a founder pack and have been unable to access the game for 3 days.
I keep getting the 'Failed to authenticate' error.  I went through the troubleshooting steps, tried switching regions, uninstalled/reinstalled Game Center and Arena, requested solutions on the forums, and have submitted customer service tickets.  The response to my tickets was not very helpful; they simply recommended that I use the FAQ Troubleshooting Steps again.
     As of now, it seems that one's best course of action is to try to obtain a beta key.  You can try to win one through Wargaming's social media platforms, receive an invite from a friend, or complete the survey to request access to the closed beta and wait for a potential key.
     If you aren't on social media, don't have any friends, or haven't received a response to your request for a closed beta key since you completed the survey, then you will just have to keep checking the forums for news and updates while you watch more fortunate people play the games on YouTube.

WarHavic #23 Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

Lance-corporal

it would be nice to have the activation key for paying 70 for the game premium content.... especially being a limited time game access...

Octavian45 #24 Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

Private

I haven't had a problem accessing the game at any time. but I never received my extra keys for a friend or atleast I can find them.

dance210 #25 Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

View PostOctavian45, on 18 September 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

I haven't had a problem accessing the game at any time. but I never received my extra keys for a friend or atleast I can find them.

Hello,

Your Beta key(s) will be sent to the email associated with your Wargaming account. Please be sure to check the spam/junk folder, in case it was sent there. If you still have not received it, please contact Support and they will be happy to assist you.

TriMaximus #26 Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:43 PM

Private

I have been playing for weeks now and when I logged in this morning It says Failure to Authenticate. I have tried the fix trick but it didn't seem to work. What should I do now? 

31B442SV5 #27 Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:25 PM

Private

Well, its been 20+ days since I purchased a Founders Pack and I have received nothing but a Beta Key, which I am still unsure if I received because I bought the pack or did the survey requesting one.  Anyway, I have submitted THREE separate help tickets and even asked Dance210 for help, but still, have not received my Founders Pack that I paid for.    I just submitted a FOURTH ticket requesting that my goods be applied to my account within 24hrs or I be given a full refund.  This is ridiculous.

Edited by 31B442SV5, 21 October 2017 - 02:26 PM.

Styo #28 Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:13 PM

Lance-corporal

View Postdance210, on 03 September 2017 - 11:02 AM, said:

Hi guys!

We are aware that players are having various issues:

1. Failure to Authenticate / Profile not synced when logging in
  2. Extra Founder Pack Beta keys missing
  3. In-game items from Founder Packs not being delivered (this includes the automatic Beta access)
  4. Alpha 10 testers missing 7 days Premium time
  5. Questions about Humble Bundle and/or Rome II pre-orders

For the first three items, please submit a Support ticket, providing as much information as possible. Our staff will be happy to assist you as soon as possible.

For the 7 days Premium time, we are aware that some players are missing it and are working on correcting the issue. For anyone still affected, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get it taken care of as soon as possible.

As for the last question, we do not currently have any information. As soon as we have anything, we will let you know.

When will we know?

nobody Knows

1 user(s) are reading this topic