Failed to connect to profile server

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

HajimeNoIppo #1 Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:38 AM

Private

• Closed Alpha Gladiators
I log in and game loads to a point then comes up" failed to connect to profile server" then game shuts down.
I am Canadian and play from North American servers. Help plz if anyone has any tips. May just be on wargamings end though, I submitted ticket early yesterday, still in queue..

Edited by HajimeNoIppo, 02 September 2017 - 10:31 AM.

gmcoy #2 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

Junior Sergeant

Are you sure you didnt sign up on another server?

"There is no shame in fear, there is only shame in letting fear rule you. Try not to look scared and you will find bravery in your heart!"

C. Gibbs 

HajimeNoIppo #3 Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:28 PM

Private

Im sure cause I tried logging into every region to check, and It won't allow to you log in to the wrong region.
Like I said game loads up to a point, where I can see blank commanders face and backround then comes up with the error message

dukeofjive #4 Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:02 PM

Private

I am having a similar issue, i was able to log on yesterday and redo the tutorial fights, and today i cant log on, im on NA did some alpha and beta testing, was on the last one also.

Am i suposed to get a new invite, or is it a bug, plz help a fellow gamer.

Sorry my english is bad

dance210 #5 Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator

Hi guys!

If you're having issues logging in, please try running the Game Repair, see if that helps at all. This article (https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/817) may be useful to try clearing the folder. If neither of those help, please submit a Support ticket and they will be happy to help you further. Good luck!

TWA Portal                  TWA Twitter                  TWA Facebook

HajimeNoIppo #6 Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:38 PM

Private

I have ran the game fix multiple times and game is fine and up to date. It just gets that same error every time. I submitted a ticket early yesterday and no response thus far. The folder it tells me to find in the other fix I cannot as it doesn't seem to be there? Anyhow my weekend of potential playtime is winding down now wish theyd respond to the ticket

HajimeNoIppo #7 Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:13 PM

Private

wargaming has got back to me now and I sent them some info. Hope they can fix this issue.

Mithophir #8 Posted 07 October 2017 - 03:41 AM

Private

I'm having this issue right now, i played without problems on october 5, but i logged in today and i'm having the same problem, i can still enter on the games, but when i left the match the game gave me the error "failed to connect to profile server" and i can't play on parties because seems like i'm drop off from the match before it starts and left me as a CPU.

-> I've tried to delete the game folder but still no changes.

Edited by Mithophir, 07 October 2017 - 03:44 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users