Jump to content


FAILED TO CONNECT TO THE PROFILE SERVER

bug failed to connect failed

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

P0nNk #1 Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:49 AM

    Private

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-22-2017

http://imgur.com/a/dZxeF

 

Anyone PLZ help me with this bug, every time im back to the lobby i got this msg and the game close.



Ancient_Exile #2 Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:22 PM

    Zhayedan

  • Silver Shield
  • 1,428
  • Member since:
    11-24-2016

Hmmmmm strange, I believe that I hold the record with this error prolly at least received it around 4,ooo times..... But as of update 2.4 I have only received it once in about 400ish matches.......Fingers crossed for a hold


Edited by Ancient_Exile, 18 February 2018 - 11:24 PM.

"You can't get blood out of a stone"


Ardez #3 Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:33 PM

    Zhayedan

  • Praetorian
  • 2,237
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

View PostAncient_Exile, on 18 February 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

Hmmmmm strange, I believe that I hold the record with this error prolly at least received it around 4,ooo times..... But as of update 2.4 I have only received it once in about 400ish matches.......Fingers crossed for a hold

 

Would you like an achievement created for that? I'm sure they could figure something out for you.

 

 

 

View PostP0nNk, on 24 August 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

http://imgur.com/a/dZxeF

 

Anyone PLZ help me with this bug, every time im back to the lobby i got this msg and the game close.

 

This has been a relatively ongoing issue with TWA. I'd suggest opening a ticket so WG/CA might be able to help you better.


Ancient_Exile #4 Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:57 PM

    Zhayedan

  • Silver Shield
  • 1,428
  • Member since:
    11-24-2016

View PostArdez, on 18 February 2018 - 05:33 PM, said:

 

Would you like an achievement created for that? I'm sure they could figure something out for you.

 

 

 

 

This has been a relatively ongoing issue with TWA. I'd suggest opening a ticket so WG/CA might be able to help you better.

 

I was just merely pointing out that my issue has been resolved (Thus far anyways and hopefully many others as well) since update 2.4 in case the mods or devs wanted to take note just like I just submitted a Report ticket pertaining to the 2 months of troubleshooting I went through with WG to no AVAIL letting them know that my issue has finally resolved as of update 2.4........

 

 

Is there some problem with that Ardez???? Nah I only want achievements for the things I EARNED unlike some people I know.......Cough....Cough........I would never wish it upon anyone to of gone through as many "Profile Server Errors" as I did...............But good day to you sir! And a merry LATERzzzzzz *__*


"You can't get blood out of a stone"


traumadisaster #5 Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 329
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012

View PostAncient_Exile, on 18 February 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

 

I was just merely pointing out that my issue has been resolved (Thus far anyways and hopefully many others as well) since update 2.4 in case the mods or devs wanted to take note just like I just submitted a Report ticket pertaining to the 2 months of troubleshooting I went through with WG to no AVAIL letting them know that my issue has finally resolved as of update 2.4........

 

 

Is there some problem with that Ardez???? Nah I only want achievements for the things I EARNED unlike some people I know.......Cough....Cough........I would never wish it upon anyone to of gone through as many "Profile Server Errors" as I did...............But good day to you sir! And a merry LATERzzzzzz *__*

 

Childish...again.  



Ancient_Exile #6 Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:04 AM

    Zhayedan

  • Silver Shield
  • 1,428
  • Member since:
    11-24-2016

View Posttraumadisaster, on 19 February 2018 - 06:34 AM, said:

 

Childish...again.

 

But yet the comment I replied to of Ardex wasn't the childish instigator??? Okay Trauma...........XD

I'll just tip my hat and ignore your attempts at mockery I guess.......Luck Trauma as always.........*__*


Edited by Ancient_Exile, 20 February 2018 - 12:06 AM.

"You can't get blood out of a stone"


Ardez #7 Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:08 PM

    Zhayedan

  • Praetorian
  • 2,237
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012
I won't deny instigating the response out of you. I just felt it was immature that every conversation you take part in has to be about you in some way. You can't just try and be helpful.


Ancient_Exile #8 Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:07 AM

    Zhayedan

  • Silver Shield
  • 1,428
  • Member since:
    11-24-2016

View PostArdez, on 20 February 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

I won't deny instigating the response out of you. I just felt it was immature that every conversation you take part in has to be about you in some way. You can't just try and be helpful.

 

Bah you've always gotten your way so no biggie...........Good-luck with the Discord dictatorship........*__*

"You can't get blood out of a stone"


sicariau #9 Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:44 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 43
  • Member since:
    03-01-2013

oh fk me i have to check out this discord if it has ae feathers rumpled this badly


Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.Click. i really wish there was a pause button -AE

Ancient_Exile #10 Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:05 AM

    Zhayedan

  • Silver Shield
  • 1,428
  • Member since:
    11-24-2016

View Postsicariau, on 21 February 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

oh fk me i have to check out this discord if it has ae feathers rumpled this badly

 

Im pretty sure who your main account is so XD...........Luck in all your endeavors though........*__*

 

 

Almost forgot Blood Drinker IV   http://forum.totalwararena.com/index.php?/topic/3164-blood-drinker-iv1000000-kills/


Edited by Ancient_Exile, 22 February 2018 - 03:49 AM.

"You can't get blood out of a stone"


THEGEEK55 #11 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:47 PM

    Private

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 2
  • Member since:
    12-30-2017
Hello, I was playing at the beta of Total War Arena and now I come back to play the open beta with my friends and suddenly when I choose a commend and start a part of me ECHEC D'ARBITRAGE, now I can not play anymore please help me . 

Edited by THEGEEK55, 25 February 2018 - 07:48 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic