Jump to content


Developer Livestream: Aug. 1 @ 15:00 UTC


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

dance210 #1 Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 349
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

There will be a Developer Livestream on Tuesday, August 1 at 15:00 UTC (08:00 PT / 11:00 ET)! 

 

You will be able to watch this livestream on Facebook or Youtube. You should be able to watch a recording of the livestream after it is finished.

 

FYI, there are tech issues with Youtube; please use the FB link :)


Edited by dance210, 01 August 2017 - 03:08 PM.

TWA Portal                  TWA Twitter                  TWA Facebook


Ardez #2 Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:40 PM

    Zhayedan

  • Praetorian
  • 1,975
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012
Looking forward to it.


Cobboolio #3 Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Praetorian
  • 359
  • Member since:
    11-25-2016

Sounds good! Will they be answering questions as they come in, or mostly ones that have already been asked?

 

Edit: just saw your post on the other topic :).


Edited by Cobboolio, 31 July 2017 - 04:58 PM.


KingJofreThe001 #4 Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Praetorian
  • 451
  • Member since:
    11-27-2016
Only concern at the moment is how much CA will let the NDA get in the way of the stream content. If it's at the level of a dev diary, then it's going to leave a lot of ppl frustrated.

#WhereisBoudica 

#WarpuppyTime


wojickst #5 Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 240
  • Member since:
    12-15-2016
I just realized that its advertised on twitter, which lowers my expectation, I was hoping it was going to focus on answering gladiator questions. I will tune in, I hope it will not be another wasted opportunity to address the player base right in front of them. we will see, hope for the best,...


Nooberto #6 Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:40 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Praetorian
  • 808
  • Member since:
    02-21-2017

View PostKingJofreThe001, on 31 July 2017 - 11:31 AM, said:

Only concern at the moment is how much CA will let the NDA get in the way of the stream content. If it's at the level of a dev diary, then it's going to leave a lot of ppl frustrated.

View Postwojickst, on 31 July 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

I just realized that its advertised on twitter, which lowers my expectation, I was hoping it was going to focus on answering gladiator questions. I will tune in, I hope it will not be another wasted opportunity to address the player base right in front of them. we will see, hope for the best,...

This. I don't want to see another fluff piece that is nothing but a waste of time for all involved.


I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Cobboolio #7 Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Praetorian
  • 359
  • Member since:
    11-25-2016
If it is as you guys expect, then we'll make our concerns heard. I really hope we don't have to though :(

dance210 #8 Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 349
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
We are now live! ​

TWA Portal                  TWA Twitter                  TWA Facebook


KingJofreThe001 #9 Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Praetorian
  • 451
  • Member since:
    11-27-2016
Low and behold, the NDA won. I understand that this stream was more PR for nonplayers, but there are many questions that remain unaddressed from the Alpha testers. The softball nature of the questioning has left many of us frustrated. 

#WhereisBoudica 

#WarpuppyTime


Nooberto #10 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Praetorian
  • 808
  • Member since:
    02-21-2017

View PostKingJofreThe001, on 01 August 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

Low and behold, the NDA won. I understand that this stream was more PR for nonplayers, but there are many questions that remain unaddressed from the Alpha testers. The softball nature of the questioning has left many of us frustrated. 

I'm glad I didn't wake up for it. :/


I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

wojickst #11 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:18 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 240
  • Member since:
    12-15-2016
it wasn't toooo bad, for a second i thought they were trying to say my name when they said russian name but, its wasent my question, if was kinda fun if its not to much trouble for them it would be cool to see something like that more often.

KingJofreThe001 #12 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Praetorian
  • 451
  • Member since:
    11-27-2016

View PostNooberto, on 01 August 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

I'm glad I didn't wake up for it. :/

 

It was at 11 EST. How late do you usually sleep on Tuesdays?

#WhereisBoudica 

#WarpuppyTime


Nooberto #13 Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:59 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Praetorian
  • 808
  • Member since:
    02-21-2017

View PostKingJofreThe001, on 01 August 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

It was at 11 EST. How late do you usually sleep on Tuesdays?

It was at 8 AM PST. I went to bed at 4 AM. :D


I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Bigapanda #14 Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:36 AM

    Private

  • Closed Alpha Gladiators
  • 1
  • Member since:
    12-26-2016
How do I get logged back into the game to play again? I have afew hundred hours log and have been gone for awhile because of college.

Ardez #15 Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:49 AM

    Zhayedan

  • Praetorian
  • 1,975
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

View PostBigapanda, on 03 August 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

How do I get logged back into the game to play again? I have afew hundred hours log and have been gone for awhile because of college.

 

http://forum.totalwa...p-installation/





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users