NDI Academy

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

WaldoVonZude #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Closed Alpha Gladiators

Our community has been planning to expand to this game. We are seeking mature experts in Total War: Arena that are willing to teach DRILL PROCEDURE, LEADERSHIP, and THE APPLICATION OF FORMATIONS to the TW:A player-base. The goal is to improve the way that players communicate, on and off the field of operations.

Anyone can apply to become an instructor. If you have at least sergeant-level experience as a cadet or military personnel, then you instantly qualify!
http://steamcommunit...rillinstructors

Applied Behavior Analysis uses only empirical evidence to form generalizations about human behavior. I teach about ABA, public speaking, and leadership as a hobby.

Ancient_Exile #2 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:40 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

I bet ole Ardez is a squirming in his little chair!...........*__*

"You can't get blood out of a stone"

Nooberto #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Praetorian

View PostAncient_Exile, on 05 July 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

I bet ole Ardez is a squirming in his little chair!...........*__*

Hahaha, my first assumption was exactly this.

I could do something like that but it is a lot of work that I just don't have time for anymore. :(

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

WaldoVonZude #4 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:31 PM

Junior Sergeant

I understand that time is an issue for established professionals of any field. I have been researching for effective ways to subjectively compensate instructors for some time now.

Money works well, with carefully drafted limitations. These limitations are the key to a symbiotic community.

Applied Behavior Analysis uses only empirical evidence to form generalizations about human behavior. I teach about ABA, public speaking, and leadership as a hobby.

Ardez #5 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian
Sounds neat, but not for me. Good luck finding people. Hope to see you on the battlefield this weekend.

WaldoVonZude #6 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

I hope the others didn't influence your decisions. I also understand not wanting to share personal strategies and secrets. This is for people who want to grow and help others grow. It has humble intentions.

Ardez #7 Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:15 PM

Zhayedan

• Praetorian

View PostWaldoVonZude, on 05 July 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

I hope the others didn't influence your decisions. I also understand not wanting to share personal strategies and secrets. This is for people who want to grow and help others grow. It has humble intentions.

I wouldn't have replied at all if they hadn't said anything about me, honestly. I just didn't want to say nothing and ignore you. :)

I do hope you do well though. :D

Ancient_Exile #8 Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:46 AM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

Lies.........All Lies........

SeaMonkey_123 #9 Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:00 AM

Private

• Players

I need 10 posts to send a message

Ancient_Exile #10 Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:47 PM

Zhayedan

• Silver Shield

View PostSeaMonkey_123, on 13 July 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

I need 10 posts to send a message

Then why in the world did you stop at post number 5???

Whiskeyclif #11 Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

Lance-corporal

Is that maybe taking this game too seriously

and what's wrong with the odd noob to get kills/Xp off of?

besides, anyone can buy any total war game to learn to control units effectively, and there are more than enough YouTube videos explaining EVERY facet of total war tactics

WaldoVonZude #12 Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

Who are you? Why are you upset at me? Does it scare you to play in a community without noobs to feed on?

I am trying to help others grow. I want to help build their character and experience through video games. It is my life mission to apply behavior analysis to videogames and their communities.

Whiskeyclif #13 Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:38 PM

Lance-corporal

I'm not upset at you. I just think that a training program that serious is a bit over the top.
There are already many opportunities to learn how to play the game tactically, chiefly through just playing it and finding out what works
The noob comment was a joke. I've read some of your other posts on the forums here and it strikes me you take things too seriously. I do not want to play against noobs all day just to get easy XP
I apologize for offending you and your goals of character building and behaviour analysis, worthy goals, but at some lvl it's still just a video game

Whiskeyclif #14 Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:34 PM

Lance-corporal

You know what, I've been thinking about it and I'm just wrong.

it would be great to have better trained players and communication especially in this game increasing the challenge for all of us, which then forces even better communication.

i really hope you succeed and I apologize for my negative comments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users